Christmas Morning (Eunhae)

Christmas Romance

 

­Eunhyuk woke up with a start when he heard a loud bang.( Most probably Yesung, since he was impatient and all.) He rubbed away the grogginess from his eyes and squinted at his old fashioned alarm clock, cursing himself mentally for not purchasing a digital clock, one with light, which would SO make things easier right now. He looked at the clock, and saw that the time was still only 6.30. He sat in bed staring at the wall opposite him, wondering about irrelevant stuff, like socks wearing monkeys (no mistake here). He started to get bored and began looking around the room (mind you, all this happened in less than 10 minutes), and that’s when he spotted the sleeping figure beside him AKA Mr fishy, or better known as Lee Dong Hae.

He leaned over the still soundly asleep Dong hae and lightly poked his sides. Dong hae mumbled something incoherent and shifted slightly. Eunhyuk, thinking that it was pretty fun, continued poking Dong hae. At first Dong hae would just turn over or swat Eunhyuk hands away, but as the speed of the poking increases, Dong hae started shouting.

“Ah! Ah! It’s ticklish!” Donghae shouted and squirmed, trying to get away from Eunhyuk. But this only boosted the culprit’s amusement. Eunhyuk started to tickle Donghae, which only made the latter fall off the bed, but not without pulling the former down with him. Their faces ended up just inches away from one another, (bad) breaths mingling with one another. 

“Merry Christmas, Dong Hae”, Eunhyuk whispered, ending it with a peck.

“Merry Christmas, Hyuk Jae”

And Eunhyuk grinned as Dong Hae gave returned his greeting with a peck as well.

(A/N: I wanted to finish with a clean ending... But they need breakfast  .___.)

And so, after washing themselves up, they went to the kitchen. Finding no breakfast there, and completely oblivious to the really obvious neon pink post-it note on refrigerator's door, they decided to make their own breakfast. Pancakes. 

Only, it didn't end up as pancakes, but a batter explosion. 

What happened was...

They followed the instruction on the pancake mix box, but when it came to the actual part of making the pancake (spreading the batter on the pan and cooking it), they were too afraid of burning themselves, so they figured, putting it into the oven wouldn't change anything. They did just that, however the temperature was set too high and the plastic plate they used exploded, causing the entire kitchen to be covered in batter.

Panicking, they ran to a nearby eatery, leaving the spoilt oven open and the kitchen in mess, hoping fervently that since it was christmas, they will be let off whne they finally decided to return home. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sooooo.... As promised, Eunhae time!!! They are really adorkable! Hope i've satisfied all the eunhae readers out there! Though it isn't the last one... Next Up! KYUMIN! *____*!!