Apologies

Christmas Romance

Hi everyone...

I guess the title explains it all huh?

But first, two things.

1) No, i'm not deleting this fic and breaking my promise.

2) I will update, but you guys have to wait. 

With that said, of course i'm not going to just leave without an explanation. 

First, I hate breaking promises, much less when all of youguys have shown support for this fic by subscribing or leaving comments. Not to mention when you guys told me that it was alright to not update on christmas and to get well soon. All those lovely comments had made me really happy, and i would like to make all of you happy by finishing this fic, but theres a problem, which will be explained in point 2. 

Point 2, i tried writing an update today, i had everything planned out and stuff, but one thing was missing... Christmas spirit. This is a christmas fic and if I do not have the christmas spirit, a crappy story will probably come out. And i really do not want that to happen. In case you don't know, i write based on my mood, and as for this few days, i'm pretty serious and gloomy. You can probably tell from this post. So i thought it over and decided that, maybe, their dates will be posted on this year christmas. But that's like in another 6 months time, a pretty long time. 

I mean, i can try to finish this story ASAP, but im just telling you guys of the "consequences" That's why I've decided (it's for real this time) to give you guy two choices. 

a) Finish the story quick, i don't care if it ends up crappy

or

b) Wait till christmas, i want a happy story

 

So, do make a decision and comment below, i'll see which choice has more picks.

But for now, a little shameless advertising, you can check out my mini series called disadvantages and advantages. Its mainly drabbles, but i'll probaby update that pretty often since i'm having my holiday. Its also Super Junior.

Find it here

So... on a final note, i'm sorry to everyone who was expecting an update from me. I'm sorry for making you guys wait so long and last but not least, i'm sorry for disappointing everyone. 

-Forevermusic