Eve of christmas

Christmas Romance

 

Today was the eve of Christmas, and the members of Super Junior were preparing gifts and events for their fellow group mates, or rather their beloveds.

Sung Min, Dong hae and Ryeowook were in one room discussing about the above mentioned topic, while Kyu Hyun, Eun Hyuk and Yesung were in another room goofing off.

Just how this would Christmas turn out for the member of Super Junior?

Well, be sure to find out!

 

-In EunHae’s room-

“Ryeowook-sshi?”

“Ne? Sung Min hyung?”

“What kind of present should I give Kyu?”

“I’m not sure hyung… Something from the bottom of your heart I guess… The real problem is Yesungie. Sure, he’ll appreciate whatever I give him, but ddangkoma seems to be more important to him than me…”

“Aww… I’m sure Yesung is not like that… Anyway, what in the world is Dong Hae doing?!”

Ryeowook turned around only to see Dong Hae kissing his Nemo plushie, not to mention really passionately too!

“DONG HAE!” Both Sung Min and Ryeowook shouted.

“Huh, what? Eh, you’re not hyukkie!” He shouted staring wide-eyed at Nemo.

Sung Min sighed and shook his head, while Ryeowook just face palmed himself. Then Sung Min got an idea!

“Unbelievable Dong Hae! You cheated on Eun Hyuk with Nemo! I’m so going to tell him!” Sung Min prepared to stand up, however Dong Hae jumped on him and pleaded.

“Please NO! I didn’t mean to! I’m not cheating on HYUKKIE!”

“UH… Yes you were!” Sung Min climbed out from under Dong Hae and ran to his room, the room currently occupied by Minnie’s one and only Kyu Baby, Eun hyuk and Yesung.

Truth be told, he wasn’t planning on pranking Dong Hae at all, all he wanted to do was see his precious Kyu. He missed him so much, even though it was only for half an hour.

He burst through the door and shouted at the top of his lungs, “EUNHYUK! DONG HAE CHEATED ON YOU WITH HIS NEMO PLUSHIE!”

With that, chaos began.

“HE WHAT?!”

“EUNHYUK CALM DOWN! HOW THE HELL IS HE ABLE TO CHEAT ON YOU WITH A TOY?”

“You’re right… BUT YOU DON’T KNOW HOW HE LOOKS AT HIS PLUSHIE! HE LOVES IT SO MUCH, HE CUDDLES IT MORE THAN ME!”

“YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!”

“NO I’M NOT!”

“COULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN! DDANGKOMA IS SCARED!”

“YEAH! AND MY MINNIE IS SCARED!”

“YOU WERE SHOUTING AT ME JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO!”

“YEAH BUT-“

“HYUKKIE! I DIDN’T CHEAT ON YOU!”

“OH REALLY? THEN WHY DID SUNG MIN SAY THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME?!”

“I’m sorry…” Sung min said, on the brink of tears, “ I was just joking… You know, Christmas season time for pranking, falalalala lalalala… And I just wanted to see Kyu…” As he said the last sentence, a tear fell. He then buried his head in the now standing KyuHyun’s chest, sobbing.

“Look what you did! You made Minnie cry!”

“He’s not the only one! Dong hae’s crying too!” EunHyuk rebutted.

Apparently, Dong hae had cried as he assumed that Eun Hyuk was mad at him for ‘CHEATING’ on him with Nemo.  (A/N: What to do with naïve Dong Hae…? –Helpless- :P)

Eun Hyuk rushed to Dong Hae’s side and rubbed his back, whispering comforting words into his ears like ‘it’s okay’, ‘I believe you’ and ‘don’t cry’. Eun Hyuk glared at Kyu hyun before he left KyuMin’s room and went towards his room.

You must probably be wondering where Yewook is… right? Well, I have not forgotten about them!

During Sung Min mini pranking, Ryeowook had found the perfect cookie recipe! He went to the kitchen to get the ingredients he needed and began making some cookies. Yesung on the other hand, was too pissed of at the two couples fighting that he had left the room and headed towards the kitchen where he knew his beloved wookie was at. He placed Ddangkoma in the make-shift cage in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Ryeowook, successfully startling the younger one in the process. Yesung laid his head on Ryeowook shoulder as he sees how the latter was stirring the mixture.

“Want to join me?” Ryeowook suddenly asked, turning his head to face his lover, a smile tugging at his lips.

“Sure!” Yesung replied, giving him a peck on the lips and releasing his hands from around Ryeowook’s waist.

Ryeowook immediately missed the warmth on his back and pulled Yesung’s hand back to their original position.

“I think I’d prefer it if you would just stand here and watch me. I like the warmth.” Ryeowook said, not noticing that yesung was smiling to himself, thinking of how cute his Wookie could be.

It is afterall the Christmas season, romance is in the air~!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like the early update :)

Though i can confidently tell you that this isn't the last you'll be hearing from me (For this story anyway :P)

I'll let each couple go for their individual dates on Christmas :D

Just wanted to thank you all for subscribing! Though some comments wouldn't hurt :)!

In fact i'd appreciate it alot!

I was actually surprised that i got 9 subscribers with just the description, it isn't much but since i'm a new writer, it ws ALOT for me ^^

So thank you once again, and do anticipate more updates ^^

PLS COMMENT! 

-Forevermusic :)