Chapter 4

Counter Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What you said that day is true," Chanyeol sighed while remembering about the incident between him and Baekhyun in the toilet.

"What?" Kai asked with a questioned look.

"The guy I love has a feeling towards his friend."

"Ahhh so it is true? How do you know? Hmmm what are you gonna do? But I already know you for a long time. You are the person who won't give up easily. You didn't like to be a loser," Kai looked at Chanyeol who has a smirked on his face.

"Hey, look like you already plan something. What is it? Tell me tell me. I want to know." He shook his friend's wrists because he really urge to know about it.

"I will...." Chanyeol words suddenly cut when he entered the basketball hall. There was a person that make his heart beating really fast. The petite male! He wants to register in this club! Why there were so many coincidence between them. Is this what people call as fate?

He looked at Baekhyun who was sitting beside his friend and chatting together. Some of the students practicing and some of them sitting while watching the students who played it.

Chanyeol and Kai stepped forward to the students. All the students' eyes on Chanyeol and adore the senior's handsomeness in their mind, except Baekhyun. But Chanyeol's eyes were on Baekhyun while formed a sweet smile and he noticed it. He rolled his eyes and turned his face to Kyungsoo, who looked really impressed looking at the senior.

He quickly tapped Kyungsoo's thigh to give back his sense. But Kyungsoo's eyes didn't stop from staring at Chanyeol and it makes Baekhyun groaned silently in his heart. What if Senior Chanyeol realize Kyungsoo was staring at him all the time. It showed that he will winning his friend's heart straight away without compete. He quickly cupped both of Kyungsoo's cheek and turned his face to him. Kyungsoo blushed because he know he's so obvious, looking at the senior without blinking. Chanyeol looked a bit frowned when he looked at Baekhyun's action to Kyungsoo.

"Is there a new students here who want to register in this club?" Park Chanyeol, who also known as president in basketball club asked while searching for a new faces.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo slowly raised their hands. All the students gazed at them.

"Look like we have two new students here who want to register for this club." Chanyeol smiled. "Can you introduce yourselves?" He asked while smiled at both of them.

Kyungsoo really excited so he's the one who started first for his introduction. "I'm Do Kyungsoo, first year from class 1-2."

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, who nodded while listening to Kyungsoo. He thinking that the senior was deliberately asked for their name so he will easily get to know Kyungsoo's name. What will he do next to know more about Kyungsoo.

"And you?" Chanyeol asked and staring at Baekhyun.

"Pretend not to know me, huh?" "I'm Byun Baekhyun, same like him, a first-year student from class 1-2."

"Alright! Kyungsoo and who? Sorry, I'm forgot."

Baekhyun glaring at the senior and said coldly, "Baekhyun, deaf."

Chanyeol chuckled. He likes to tease the smaller and thought he has a cute expression. The students looked at Baekhyun and startled, how easily he talked the rude words to Senior Chanyeol. Even they are the old students didn't have a courage to talk like that. They have a high respect to the senior.

Baekhyun's face already turned to red. This is how the senior trying to play with him. Trying to make him mad.

"Okay, I get it, Baekhyun. As you know, I have to see your skills in playing basketball so both of you have to play it in front of my eyes. If you are playing well, you can become a member in this club. Because this club already won for a grand prize every year, plus this is the famous club in this school because of the achievements. So, we want to retain our best reputation so we don't want to waste our time choosing the wrong player. Do you understand?"

Kyungsoo nodded but Baekhyun's face expression changed. He didn't know how to play. How he want to stay in this club.

Kyungsoo looked worriedly at Baekhyun. He afraid if Baekhyun became embarrassed as the students will mock him. He feels guilty. Why he tell him to join this club.

"You may start now," Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo for him to go first. He can notice Baekhyun's face expression who looked really scared and nervous.

Kyungsoo took the ball and starting to bump it. He ran while bumped the ball several times in a round and jumped to scored the ball. He hold the net and pulled the ball inside the basketball net. All the members clapped their hands and praised Kyungsoo. How he played it so well. Look like a professional. He can be chosen to play for the school.

Chanyeol also clapped and look like he satisfied with Kyungsoo's skills. Kyungsoo bowed and took his seat. He looked at Baekhyun who stiffened. He didn't move a bit and looked back at Kyungsoo. He gave a sign to Kyungsoo that he didn't know how to play it. He shook his head slowly.

Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol and wanted to help his friend. "Senior... Baekhyun doesn't....

"It's your time, Baekhyun," Chanyeol said and gazed at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun startled when Chanyeol called his name. Baekhyun stood at his position and slowly walked to take the ball. He started to bump the ball but the ball was falling from his hand causing the ball went to the wrong side. He picked the ball and tried again. He bumped the ball too hard making the ball went high and he wanted to catch it but the ball fall on his head instead. He fall and slowly rubbed his head. He looked at the ball that look like want to run from him.

Chanyeol looked worried at the smaller. The smaller didn't know how to play. But why he wants to become a member of this club. Perhaps he did it because he didn't want him to get close to Kyungsoo. The smaller has to watch him after all. How he willing to be embarrassed here just because of Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun ran to catch the ball and trying for a third time. He bumped the ball again while ran but the ball went to another side. The other students already laughed silently while looking at Baekhyun's action. They thought why he wanted to register in this club yet he didn't know how to play it. And he also doesn't look like wanted to flirt with the senior.

Baekhyun ran to get the ball but his left feet hit his right feet making him fell down on the ground. His knee was hurt and there was a wound on it. Baekhyun looked really hurt but Chanyeol thought he was so adorable, fell down like a small kid. Kyungsoo quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter