Chapter 3

Counter Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kai... I want to go to the toilet. If teacher already arrive, call me okay?" Chanyeol stood from his seat and looking at his friend, waiting for his answer.

Kai just nodded without looking at him because he was so busy finishing his homework, copying all the answers from Chanyeol's exercise book.

Chanyeol walked slowly to go to his destination. It already twelve times he kept yawning. He really sleepy the whole time he's in the previous class because every day he will study until 3am so he didn't get enough sleep. He wanted to wash his face to freshen his eyes and mind.

As soon as he opened the door, he startled and his body stopped at his position because the petite male, also known as his crush was also in the toilet, washing his hands.

Chanyeol rubbed his eyes. He thought he was dreaming as he was really sleepy. He pinched hardly his cheek and feels hurt so it wasn't a dreaming. He thought many times what he supposed to do. Approach him first or let him go. But this opportunity didn't come twice and this chance probably only once. The petite male always with his friend so maybe there is no other chance to see him alone. So this is the good time for him to know more about the petite male. Now his sleepy already gone. He suddenly became excited and his mind struggling to come out a good strategy. 

The petite male already finished his business and wanted to walk out of the toilet but his steps stopped when the senior in front of him suddenly closed the door and locked it. The senior blocked him by leaning his body at the door.

The petite male looking at the senior while thinking, "Is this Senior Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol suddenly became coward, his heart beats fast like a racing car because this is the first time he feels something that called as love so he didn't know what to do. He never confess his love to someone so this is the most difficult thing he has to encounter.

The petite male feels weird at the senior's action. Why he closed the door? Why didn't he let him go out of the toilet? Why this senior looking at him without saying any words?

"Senior Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol feels want to faint when he heard the petite male's voice, really seducing. He was so happy when the smaller know his name. Yeah, he is famous after all. He collects all his strengths and put aside his nervousness.

"Are you okay? Your wound." He gulped several times to calm down his own heart.

The petite male smiled and said, "Yes. It's going better. Thank you for asking." "Yeah. What Kyungsoo and Suho said were all true. Senior Chanyeol really handsome when look closely, same like in his picture and also has a kind-hearted. Even though he is so attractive, but... He never could change my feeling over Kyungsoo. Maybe everyone loves him but I'm not one of them. He couldn't make me fall in love with him."

Chanyeol's mind thinking hardly what he should say because he didn't want this conversation end so quickly.

"Senior, can I walk out?"

Chanyeol got back into his sense and he didn't know why suddenly his body acting faster than his conscious mind. He pushed the petite male, making the smaller's body banged on the wall. He pinned him and locked him between his arms. He pressed his palms on the wall and staring at the smaller.

When looked closely, the smaller really beautiful. He could see the shocked expression on the smaller's face at his action. But he didn't care. He need to know his name. He really want to know his name. This is the time!

"Can I-I know.... know Your.... Your.... Your friend's name?" He sighed heavily at his own question. Why he was so stupid. So afraid to ask the petite male's name yet he asked his friend's name instead.

Baekhyun's expression changed immediately. So this is the senior's true intention. Pretend being nice to him because he wants to know his friend's name. Did he expect that he will going to tell him his friend's name. What on earth he would tell his friend's name. He already save his feeling to his friend for almost one year. And his friend was the one came to him to be friend with him, so he would have a chance to be close to him and grab his heart. But this senior locked him just want to know his friend's name. He knows who the one Senior Chanyeol talked about because all the time he always stick with Kyungsoo. Perhaps Senior Chanyeol has a feeling towards Kyungsoo. If that so, Senior Chanyeol would have a high chance to get Kyungsoo's love. Kyungsoo also look like has a feeling towards this senior when looking at how he really happy talking about the senior. And at the end, he will end up forever alone. He didn't want it to be happen. He should quickly get Kyungsoo's love.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and looked stern at Chanyeol. "Why do you want to know his name?" He ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter