Chapter 1

Counter Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyes were locked at the petite male, who was running with his pink backpack towards lobby to find his class. His hair was waving lightly while he running revealed his flawless forehead. He already late for his first day in the school. He looked at the map and searching for his new class. Then, he ran again and went to first floor to find the place. All his movements was observed by Park Chanyeol, a third year student as well as senior in the high school. He is the top student's council, rich and has a handsome face, making most of the students were crazily over him whether male or female. Even teachers in the school respected him as well.

"What are you looking at?" Kai tapped his shoulder and followed the direction from his eyes. There was nothing at there. Kai looked back at his friend with a questioned look because he was so excited telling a hot story to Chanyeol but Chanyeol's mind at somewhere else, making him not happy and thinking what probably distracted Chanyeol's attention on him.

Chanyeol's viewing fade away after the petite male gone from his sight, he turned back his eyes to his friend and smirked. "I think I've found someone that can make my heart beats."

Kai widened his eyes, he shocked after heard Chanyeol's answer, a person who was so difficult to fall in love with anyone.

"What-what you just said?"

Chanyeol laughed hardly when looking at Kai's shocked expression and , "Since when you lost your hearing?"

Kai quickly put his palm on Chanyeol's forehead. "Are you catch a fever? Or am I dreaming? You must watched what you had saying just now! It have been a long time I didn't hear your confession to any girls. But this time someone has caught your attention, make you lost your interest on my story. Who is the lucky one?" Kai gritted his teeth and waiting patiently the latter's answer.

"I don't know but I'll find quickly who he is, my first sight love," he smiled while his thought was on the petite male.

"My friend is falling in love! This is the first time I see his glowing face. So, this is the face of someone who is in love."

Suddenly, Kai realized what Chanyeol just said and asked him, "Hey, who do you said just now? Probably it is a guy that you fall in love? Not a girl?"

Chanyeol laughed hardly again when he looked at his silly friend. "Since when you become a dumb, Jongin!"

Kai frowned when he looked Chanyeol was so happy teasing him. "I'm just asking because I'm curious. I thought she might be the pretty one that make you fall in love with her.... but I think I'm not misheard it because I'm listened carefully on what you saying," he's facing Chanyeol with a serious face, craving for answer.

"Yes, everything you heard just now were clear. I like a guy. That cute guy," Chanyeol's mind at somewhere else and his bright smile was formed from his mouth, making Kai chuckled because he thinks Chanyeol already in a love sick. If he find the guy who make his friend like this, he will gives an award because the guy successfully break a wall in his friend's heart.

"Chanyeol, let's go to the class. We've been here for a long time. Our Math teacher will scolded me but not you because you are clever and the teachers will support on everything you do. So, please pity on me," Kai stood from his position and gripped Chanyeol's wrists so that Chanyeol will follow him to the class. They walked lazily from their favourite spot which is under the big tree that is not far from the school's gate.

 

*****

 

"Hi. I'm Kyungsoo. I'm new student here. Can I sit beside you?"

Baekhyun who was so busy sketching something on the paper turned his face to Kyungsoo and smiled. "Yes! Of course. I'm Baekhyun, also a new student here." Kyungsoo pulled the chair and sit on it, beside Baekhyun.

"We can be a good friend, Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo grinned make Baekhyun thought himself that Kyungsoo has a very cute smile.

He smiled back and asked, "Why you didn't sit beside that guy? Just now I saw you sit beside him," Baekhyun pointed with his mouth to the guy, who was busy reading a book and fixed his glasses.

"He is Suho, I call him a nerd guy. He didn't talk to me and even take a glanced. He'll not realize if I was the one who sat beside him and walked away from him," both of them chuckled and Kyungsoo added, "You noticed me just now? How do you know I sat beside him?"

Baekhyun quickly avert his eyes from Kyungsoo and sketching back on the paper. He gulped and answered, "Who didn't notice a new student here?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter