Chapter 2

Counter Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Baekhyun- ahh.. Why is your mouth so dirty. You eat like a kid," Kyungsoo gently wiped Baekhyun's bottom lip which had red sauce on it with his thumb.

Baekhyun slightly blushed and he quickly pulled Kyungsoo's hand from his mouth.

"Do-Don't Kyungsoo! Let me do it by myself," he quickly took out a tissue and wiped it away by himself.

Kyungsoo smiled and winked, "I already cleaned it," he continued eating his food and didn't notice the change on Baekhyun's face.

"Erhmm Kyungsoo...." Baekhyun cleared his throat to ask something but he stopped when he noticed the place they were eating at suddenly became silent. A deep silence, that made him shut his mouth and turn quiet too.

Baekhyun turned around, hoping to see what might be the reason for the students to suddenly become like that. He heard students beside their table whispering to themselves.

"That's Trio Sangster! The gangster in this school!"

He followed all the students' gazes that were staring at a certain place, a scared look appearing on each of their faces. He saw three handsome looking guys who were going into the cafe. The middle guy was walking with his hands in his pockets. There was a horror aura surrounding him and looked like a rich guy with an arrogant look, with his tall and handsome face, he almost looked perfect.

He was flanked by two slightly shorter guys who were walking behind him, looking like his bodyguards. They were walking towards the student council's reserved table and took a seat. The middle guy, who was called as Sehun, took Kai's food and started to eat by himself.

Kai, who was focusing on his food, just looked at his precious food that went away from him. He pouted and frowned while looking at Sehun, who ate without looking anywhere, not even the slightest sign of pity on his face.

Chanyeol looked at Kai, who wiped his mouth with the back of his hand while looking sadly at his food, and turned to Sehun. His face turned as red as a tomato because he was really mad at Sehun's behaviour to his best friend. He stood from his seat, harshly punched the table which in turn made a loud pounding sound and pointed his forefinger directly at Sehun.

"You! Why do you bully my friend? Give him back his food, you b*stard! If you have some business with me, don't involve my friend!"

Sehun raised his eyebrow and lifted his face, looking at Chanyeol before laughed hardly.

"Okay," he smirked and gave back the food to the owner, but with an empty bowl.

He stood from his seat and went to the sink followed by his friends, Chen and Xiumin. Chanyeol just looked at Sehun going away from him with his unsatisfied face.

 

 

Klanggg!!! The tray that was lifted by Baekhyun was thrown on Sehun, making his white school uniform dirty, due to the left food on Baekhyun's plate.

A loud sound was heard in the silent cafe because of his plate that fell on the floor, making all the students focus their attention on both of them. Sehun and Baekhyun fell on the ground because they bumped into each other.

The incident happened because Baekhyun only looked down while walking and Sehun always walked while raising his head up, closing his eyes and showing off his arrogant look.

Baekhyun was stunned when he realized he bumped into the rude guy he thought of just now. Xiumin and Chen tried to hold Sehun's arms to help him stand up but Sehun raised his right hand that showed a stop sign to prevent them from doing it. He looked at his dirty school uniform that had a big stain of red sauce on it. His face expressed an angry and mad look.

"I- I'm so-sorry," Baekhyun stuttered and quickly took his tray and plate to go from there because he was really afraid. He didn't want to get involved in any sort of harm in his new high school. He walked quickly to go to the sink but he heard Sehun shout at him.

"Yahhh!!!! Whoever you are, stop right there!!"

Baekhyun stopped at his position and didn't dare to turn around to the angry guy. He bowed his face and stared at the tray that he held. All the students gulped and whispered to each other.

"Oh my god! What will happen to the small guy?"

"He will be finished up by Senior Sehun!"

"Senior Sehun will not let him go until he's satisfied!"

"He will be beaten up like the previous students!"

"I really want to help him but I'm scared."

"I think Senior Chanyeol will help him. He wouldn't let anyone get hurt."

They were talking lowly to each other and waiting what would happen next. They were afraid to help the small guy because they know if they interrupt them, it would be worse for them. They would be the one to be the victim. Sehun would not let go someone that crossed his line.

Kyungsoo looked at his friend who was shivering at his spot so he tried to go to Baekhyun but Suho quickly grabbed his arm and slowly shook his head, a sign for him to not go to his friend. The same goes for Chanyeol, who was really worried to the smaller guy and walking forward but was quickly detained by Kai.

Sehun stood from his position, walked slowly and went behind Baekhyun. He lifted his foot high and kicked hardly Baekhyun's back, making the smaller fall down on the ground. He was kissing the floor and his forehead was knocked on the floor, making him feel di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter