A problem

Guardian - Angel

His dream was getting odder. 

Junmyeon had forgotten Jongdae's name first, but he'd remembered it right after. But as time went on, he started to forget more things and the dream world got hazier. 

“Junmyeon hyung!”

Junmyeon prodded at his face, inspecting in the bathroom mirror. Was he getting sick? He did seem to be paler. 

“Junmyeon hyung!”

No, he hadn't gotten paler. It was more… faded, like the colour was dulling on his skin. 

“Junmyeon hyung?” 

Junmyeon caught Sehun's eyes in the mirror. He had a hand on the doorframe, a head poked warily in. 

“Junmyeon hyung? You okay? I've been calling you for a while now.”

Junmyeon blinked. “Sorry, let me finish washing up.”

Sehun left and Junmyeon the tap, watching the water run for the drainage in a spiral. He had heard Sehun calling but… 

He hadn't been able to recognise his name. He'd forgotten. 

-

“Sonethings's wrong.” Sowon said, picking at her lab coat. Minmi looked up from her floor nest as Chorong whacked at the supply room light with a broom. 

“What's wrong?”

“He's not waking up.” Sowon explained, setting down her clipboard. “All the members have given one piece of their love. He should have been awake three days ago.”

Chorong floated down from the ceiling. “Did you screw up the magic?”

Sowon shook her head. “I filled out the form right. Didn't alter anything.”

“Check the ‘wish outcome’ section.” Minmi suggested. Sowon picked up the clipboard and flipped through the wish registry forms. 

“It says here the desired outcome is ‘renew the love of his family’.” Sowon said. “That's practically achieved. I've had crying and kisses next door.”

Sowon flipped through the forms again. “Nothing should be wrong! The wish outcome was for his family to- holy .”

“Er, sunbae?” 

Sowon smacked her head, a manic smile forming on her face. “He asked for his family, not s!”

“So we should drag in his parents?” Chorong asked. 

Sowon shook her head. “Not that family. Minmi!” 

Sowon pointed at the floor dweller and grinned. “We're going to China.” 

-

Junmyeon wandered the halls of his dream home, tracing photo frame after photo frame. There were very few pictures where more than five of them fit into the same shot, but all of them had Junmyeon in them. How unusual. 

Junmyeon paused at a picture of nine and ran a thumb over each face. 

“Someone's missing.” He said, though for the life of him he couldn't remember who.