Chapter 6 - Sehun x Luhan

Leave First

Sehun felt proud of himself for putting his plan into action so fast. He knew he confused Luhan because the boy wasn't very good at hiding his emotions. If Sehun was going to be honest, he felt a bit excited for their date. No, it wasn't really a date. He felt a bit excited for their day together. That's better.
----------
The day came and Sehun felt uneasy. He didn't know what to expect. He also had no idea how he was going to execute the rest of his plan. He felt as if he was walking blindly into this thing he had no idea what to call.
----------
What Sehun didn't know was that Luhan felt just as nervous and clueless. Luhan has no feelings whatsoever for the boy. He didn't consider him as a friend, much less as someone to date. But that's exactly what they'll be doing today. Going out on a date.
Luhan looked at his wardrobe. He wasn't sure what to wear and how to present himself. He's just really not comfortable around Sehun. In the end, the boy opted to wear a simple white shirt, tight black jeans, and a jacket.
"Today doesn't really matter because it doesn't count.", he told himself.
*knock knock*
Luhan heard someone knocking on his door.
"Crap. I know I shouldn't have given him my address.", he thought to himself.
Luhan walked to the door and mentally prepared himself for his day with Sehun.
----------
"You look good.", Sehun told Luhan.
"Um, thanks.", Luhan replied. He wasn't sure whether he should compliment him too so he decided not to anymore.
"Let's go.", Sehun said looking bored and smug at the same time.
The two of them walked in silence for about 10 minutes before Luhan finally spoke up.
"Look, the thing is--", he started.
"Where do you want to go?", Sehun suddenly asked him, cutting him off.
Sehun was aware Luhan was going to try and escape from him but he couldn't let him.
"Umm. Anywhere would be okay.", Luhan replied. He decided to give the boy a chance. One chance. If he blows it, he can just reject him.
"Then let's eat. I'm hungry.", Sehun said. He really had no idea how dates work. He's never been on one. Girls would always ask him out but he would decline all the time. He decided before that dating just wasn't for him. So, thinking about where he is now and who he's with, he can't help but wonder how things turned out this way.
Luhan noticed that the boy's mind was elsewhere. But instead of scolding him, he chose to look at the boy's face and observe him for a while. 
"He's really good looking. No wonder he's very confident.", Luhan thought to himself.
Sehun finally snapped back to reality and he turned to face the other boy, finding him staring intently at him.
"Yah! Why are you looking at me like that?", Sehun shouted.
Luhan was startled and he instantly blushed.
"Oh! Um."
-----------------------------
AN:
Hello!! I want to thank everyone reading this fic! You guys are the reason why I continue writing. You are all amazing!!
Thank you!!
And please continue reading!!!!!

- mc