Chapter 4 - Sehun

Leave First

Sehun looked at the clock at the back of the room one more time. It was his last class of the day and he wanted it to be over badly. He couldn't wait for later. He had to admit, the chance of being out with Luhan excited him. It wasn't because he was in love with him or anything. He's Sehun and Sehun does not fall in love with anyone. There's just something about Luhan that interests him. He couldn't understand what it was. And it bugged the hell out of him. So, he decided he was going to figure out what it was, and then take revenge on the guy by leaving him behind first. Like he always does.
Riiiiiiiing.
The bell finally rang and it was time for him to meet up with Luhan. And Kai and his friends too, of course.
----------
"Sehun!", Kai shouted as he spotted his friend.
"Hey!", Sehun said back.
"These are my friends, Chen, Minseok, and you know Luhan. And this is my boyfriend, Kyungsoo.", Kai said while pointing them out one by one and smiling widely at the last guy.
"Whaaat? You have a boyfriend?", Sehun said, surprised.
"Yes! Well, we've only been together for a month, but yes."
"Nice to meet all of you. Especially you, Kyungsoo. Take care of Kai, okay? Or else.", Sehun said jokingly and seriously at the same time.
"Of course!", said Kyungsoo with his eyes wide and filled with fear.
Sehun did not take offense from this. He was used to people being scared of him. He even liked it that way. People being scared of him meant he always gets what he wants.
----------
"So, how do you two know each other?", Kyungsoo asked Kai and Sehun.
"We've known each other since we were kids.", Sehun replied.
"We basically grew up together. We would go to dance classes and spend our days always with each other. But things kind of changed when Sehun left for England 4 years ago. We drifted apart.", Kai explained.
"But now I'm back! And I think I'm even better at dancing than you now, Kai!", Sehun said while chuckling.
"Hey! I don't think so!", Kai replied, laughing.
During his conversation with the others, Sehun kept on looking at Luhan. Stealing glances and observing the other boy intently. He didn't speak much and he seemed to pull back every time Sehun spoke.
"Luhan.", Sehun said.
The boy flinched and looked at him for less than a second before looking down at the table again.
"What?", Luhan replied.
"Do you like bubble tea?"
Sehun had no idea why he asked Luhan that. He figured he just had to get the boy alone to finally find out what his deal was.
"It's alright.", Luhan said, thinking their conversation was over.
"Then let's go get some right now. I want one.", Sehun said forcefully. He made it sound like the other boy had no choice.
"Bu-", before Luhan could refuse Sehun was out of his seat and pulling him along with him.
"Luhan hyung and I are going to get some bubble tea. We'll see you tomorrow.", Sehun told the others.
"Come on.", Sehun told Luhan, not letting go of his arm.
-----------------------------
AN:
Hello! Please continue reading and also leave comments. I'd love to hear what you guys think. It's my first time writing a fic and I'm still kind of afraid I'll screw it up. So I really hope you guys comment!
Thank you!!

- mc