Chapter 3 - Sehun x Luhan

Leave First

Sehun was sitting on his chair in his new room in the new university he was attending. He was content with his old school but his parents were not so they decided to transfer him here, regardless of his protests.
He looked around the room and felt so alone because he did not know anyone. Well, he knew Chanyeol and Baekhyun went here but he didn't have the same class as them at the moment. He was by himself and he hated it because he was never by himself. He used to always have a crowd of people around him. But things are different now.
Sehun was looking down at his phone, pretending to do something on it when he heard someone shout.
"You?! Why are you here?", the voice shouted.
Sehun was startled and when he looked up he felt both shocked and pleased. The guy who shouted was the guy who left him last night. He was pleased because now, he didn't have to look for him to get his revenge. The guy went to him.
"I attend classes here.", he said coolly.
"No, you don't. I know everyone who goes here in my year. There's not a lot of us and I know each one.", Luhan replied, looking a bit aggressive.
"I just transferred. Ya! Why does it seem like you don't want me here?"
Sehun could not believe the guy's attitude. He was the one who left him so suddenly last night! And he was nice to him!
Luhan suddenly became shy. He realized he wasn't being the friendliest towards the other guy. It's not like Sehun did anything to offend him.
"Sorry. I just didn't think I'd see you again so when I did, I was shocked.", Luhan said apologetically.
Sehun was taken aback at Luhan's immediate apology. He expected the guy to fight him some more.
"Oh. Okay."
"Sehun-ah! Is that you?"
"Kai!", Sehun said as he looked behind Luhan to the guy who recognized him first.
"What are you doing here? It's been so long!", Kai told his friend excitedly.
"My parents decided to have me transfer here. I tried to protest but they offered me my own place so I just conceded.", Sehun explained.
"Well, I'm glad you're here! I've missed you, man! And dancing with you!"
He cringed at his old friend's affectionate words but admitted he felt the same way. The last they saw of each other was 4 years ago, before Sehun left to live in England.
"I'm here now! Maybe we can work together again.", he suggested.
"Awesome! Oh, I see you've met Luhan?", Kai said looking at his two friends.
"Yeah, last night actually. But I don't think he likes me very much.", Sehun said while looking at Luhan.
"What? I didn't say anything!", Luhan said defensively.
Kai and Sehun merely laughed at him because in that moment, he sounded and looked very much like a whining child.
"I just remembered, Luhan, Kyungsoo said we're going out later?", Kai looked at Luhan.
All Luhan could think about was how they were having this conversation in front of Sehun. The guy wasn't invited! This was very insensitive of him! What was Kai thinking?
Before he could respond, Kai spoke again.
"Sehun! Why don't you join us? I'll introduce you to our other friends!"
Sehun looked at Luhan and he could see he didn't want him there. He contemplated saying no to get on Luhan's good side, but then he decided if he wanted revenge for last night, this was his first step.
"Sure! I'll see you later, Kai. Luhan.", he said while smiling at Luhan, who was frowning.
"Perfect.", Luhan thought sarcastically.

----------------------------
AN:
Thank you so much to all those reading! I really hope you guys comment because I like to know you're around and it helps me to keep going with the story.
Anyway, our leads finally see each other again and for the next chapters, I can promise you more fluffy moments!
Please just continue to read.
Thank you!!

- mc