Chapter 2 - Luhan

Leave First

Luhan is lying in his bed thinking of the night before. He can't help but think of the guy who approached him so suddenly. Sehun, his name was Sehun. He couldn't stop thinking of him not because he was incredibly good looking, because he was, but because no one's ever approached him like that. So suddenly and out of nowhere. He couldn't decide if the guy was too confident or just crazy.
"Luhan! Get up! Chen, Kyungsoo, and Kai are here! Stop daydreaming and get your off the bed!", Minseok screamed from the living room.
He shared an apartment with the guy for almost a year now and even if he's grateful because he's really clean, the guy is also really loud. Not loud as in he's always noisy, but loud as in he's really good at screaming.
"Oh well, I better get up. I really should stop thinking of the guy last night. It's not like I'll ever see him again.", he said to himself as he got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.
But what Luhan did not know was just how wrong he was.
----------
"I'm ready! Shall we go?", Luhan asked his friends.
"Ya! We've been waiting for you for almost an hour.", Chen replied.
"We can't be late on our first day back at the university.", Kai said to Luhan.
"I'm sorry! But we won't be late if we go now.", said Luhan.
"Then let's go!", Minseok screamed with excitement.
The five of them met only last year, their first year at the university, but they have become really close over time. They are all part of the performing arts program and are considered to be five of the best students. Kai is an excellent dancer, Minseok is a talented rapper, while Kyungsoo, Chen, and Luhan are exceptional singers. They really complement each other well and are inseparable.
After waiting for Luhan for almost an hour, the five of them finally make their way to campus.
----------
Luhan has only been to two of his classes but already he feels so tired. He blames his friends for asking him to go out last night, the night before their first day back. But he also blames himself for letting them convince him.
"Please let the day end already.", Luhan begs to Kyungsoo.
"You'll be okay, Lulu. How about after our last class we all head out to celebrate? What do you say?", Kyungsoo replies to his friend.
The frown on Luhan's face automatically turns into a smile after hearing his friend's suggestion.
"Definitely! I'll tell the others!", he replied excitedly.
Kyungsoo can't help but laugh at his friend and at how easy it is to make him happy.
Now that Luhan has something to look forward to, he raced towards his next class happily. However, the joy he felt was immediately replaced with shock when he entered his third class.
"You?! Why are you here?"

------------------------------
AN:
Hello! Please continue reading and be patient! I promise the story will get better! Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you comment. You can give suggestions or encouragements. I would be grateful if you do!
Thank you again!!

- mc