Chapter 1 - Sehun

Leave First

Sehun could not help but feel bored. He was at a party he had originally no intention of going to. He was by himself because he didn't think anyone was worthy enough to accompany him. He just wanted to go back home and sleep the night away.
"This is all Chanyeol and Baekhyun's fault. They dragged me here and left me alone the moment we got here.", he thought to himself as he looked at the crowd of people dancing foolishly.
Sehun finally decided to leave his friends and go home when a stranger caught his eye. He couldn't help but look at the said stranger because he looked so lonely and pathetic. He didn't know if he felt bad for the guy or if he felt like laughing at him. Finally making up his mind once again, he started walking towards the stranger.
"Really the worst thing that could happen is for the guy to throw his drink at me.", he mumbled to himself as he made his way to the stranger.
"Sehun.", he said when he arrived in front of the guy.
"What?", the guy replied, eyes wide.
"My name. What's yours?", Sehun said.
"Why should I tell you?", the guy replied.
"Because you look pathetic standing here by yourself and I'm here putting you out of your misery. You owe me your name.", Sehun said.
"I'm not miserable! I'm waiting for someone.", the stranger said.
"Fine. Suit yourself.", said Sehun as he started to turn away.
"Luhan!"
Sehun stopped turning and looked at the guy.
"Luhan?", he said.
"Yes. It's my name. And I really am waiting for my friend. He's taking forever and I don't really like being alone.", the guy named Luhan told Sehun.
"See, that wasn't so difficult. Now, do you want to get a drink?", Sehun said to Luhan.
"Oh, I don't drink. But I'd like some soda."
Sehun could not help but laugh. The guy was a wuss! How could he not drink?
"Fine, let's get soda.", Sehun replied while trying to keep his laughter down.
Sehun and Luhan spent almost an hour together. Sehun did most of the talking seeing as the other guy was too shy and self-concious. Almost an hour had passed when someone shouted from behind Sehun, "Luhan!"
To which Luhan replied to, "Minseok!"
"I have to go now, my friend is here. Thank you, I guess.", Luhan said to Sehun as he rose from his seat and left the other guy.
"Ya! No one leaves me! I always leave first!", Sehun shouted at Luhan, but the boy no longer heard him.
As Sehun lies in his bed, a few hours after his encounter with Luhan, he can't help but think of the first boy to ever leave him first.
"That can't be my last meeting with him. I always leave first."