Chapter 5 - Luhan

Leave First

Luhan had no idea how he ended up next to Sehun, buying bubble tea. He had nothing against the guy. He just didn't feel comfortable around him.

"Do you want to sit down?", Sehun asked him.
"Uhh. I'd actually like to go back to the dorm now.", Luhan replied.
"It's still early.", Sehun said.
"Then let's go back to the others."
"No."
"Why not?"
"Why don't you want to be alone with me?"
Luhan was taken by surprise by Sehun's direct question.
"I-it's not that I don't want to be alone with you. But we don't really know each other.", Luhan replied, still a little shocked.
"Then let's get to know each other. What do you want to know?", Sehun said immediately.
"That's not how it works."
"How what works?"
"Getting to know a person.", Luhan said, slightly confused with the guy.
"Fine, then how about a date?", Sehun replied.
"Whaaat? A d-date?", Luhan said.
He really was very surprised now. The invitation came from nowhere and he had no idea how to say no.
"Yes. A date. Don't worry too much. It's nothing serious.", Sehun said nonchalantly.
"I--", Luhan couldn't form words. He's never been asked out like this before. Hell, he's never even been asked out his whole life.
"I'll pick you up at 7?", said Sehun.
"Umm.", Luhan could not form words.
"Good. Now, we can go back to the others.", Sehun said with a smile on his lips.
Luhan was already incredibly confused but his confusion increased when he saw the other boy's smile.
-----------------------------
AN:
Hello! I'm not sure if there are still people there reading huhuhu
Anyway, even if there's only one person left I will keep updating for you! Whoever you are! Hahaha
Also, I'm really sorry for the late update. But please be patient! So much fluff is on the way!
Thank you!!

- mc