Chapter 5

September
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's perfect. Thank you very much." Kaylee thanked the workers as they placed the brand new bed chich Kayler had ordered exactly between the two nightstands.

"No problem Miss. Have a nice day!"

They went downstairs and Kaylee thanked them once more. As they were about to leave the house, Krystal suddenly emerge through the front door with a plastic bag in one hand and an ice cream in other.

"Oh--Hello." she says shyly.

"Hi" one of the workers winked at her and she blushed. Kaylee rolled her eyes.

"Bye!" she quickly shut the door and gently snatches the bag fron the younger girl's hand.

"What took you so long? I'm soo freakin hungry." Krystal rolled her eyes, her ice cream.

"I got lost and I found an ice cream shop so I decided to buy an ice cream. That's why you should have let me use your car." she says as she followed Kaylee to the kitchen.

"Your room is ready."

"What?"

"Your room, it's ready. They've already sent the bed so tonight you can start sleeping there." 

"Finally!" Krystal shook her head, finally finishing her ice cream. She walked out of the kitchen and went to the nearest bathroom.

Kaylee set the table and opened the bag. "What the hell?" she whispered.

"KRYYSSSTAALLL!!" she shouted. The younger girl got out of the bathroom and ran to the kitchen.

"What happened?"

"YOU! I told you to buy fried and you bought french fries? I'm so freakin' hungry, what's wrong with you?!" 

"Well, stop blaming everything on me. It's not my fault; you're the one who said French fries, so---"

"I said fried rice, Krystal. FRIED RICE. FRIED RICE. FRIED RICE. FRIED RICE. FRIED RICE. FRIED RICE. Two boxes of French fries are not enough."

"Don't blame it on me. If you have said it properly then I would have brought fried rice---sheessh stupid." 

"What? So it's my fault that you're deaf?! You must have a brain of a goldfish to think that two boxes of French fries are enough for lunch. Wait no, scratch that. Is there even a brain in that small head of yours?" Kaylee tapped tge younger brunette's head with her knuckles. Krystal quickly slapped her hand away.

Kaylee searched the bag again.

"Where's the brownies I told you to buy? Wait, don't tell me you forgot to buy them." 

"Oh, about that. Umm-- I, umm-- I ate it." Krystal quickly shut her eyes not wanting to see Kaylee's reaction. 'Please don't yell. Please don't yell' she hoped.

"YOU WHAT?!" Kaylee yelled. 'Dammit'

"I ate it"

"All of it?"

"Yeah. When I was lost before I found the ice cream, I was super hungry. So I just ate it. Ooops. Sorry" Krystal says, opening her eyes.

Kaylee closed her eyes and sighed. She then opened them. 

"You're purposely making me angry."

"Is it working?" Krystal grinned. Kaylee just glared at her.

"You little---" Kaylee interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. She sighed again, walking to the front door and opening it. There stood a guy wearing a beanie and dressed like a skater.

"Kai? What are you doing here?" the boy grinned. 

"I brought pasta!" He shoves himself through the door before the brunette could even block him from entering.

"You still haven't answered my question. And when did you come back?" Kai ignored Kaylee and scanned the room.

"Where is she?" He changed the topic.

"Who?"

"Don't worry. Amber told me all about her. I've never liked Irene anyways." Kaylee rolled her eyes and shook her head.

Krystal walked into the room.

"Kaylee, who was---Oh, hello." Krystal shyly waved at Kai.

Kai smirked causing Kaylee to roll her eyes again.

"Krystal, this is my friend Kai. Kai, this is my 'wife', her name's 'Garbage face'." Kai chuckled. He handed Kaylee the pasta and shook Krystal's hand. 

"She's joking. I'm Krystal."

"Krystal. Such a beautiful name, just like your face." he flirted making the girl blush.

"I can see that you brought pasta. Would you like to join us for lunch?" Krystal asked politely.

"I would lov---"

"He was just leaving, Right Kai?" Kaylee raised both her eyebrows at Kai.

"I guess so?"

"Okay then. It was nice meeting you." Krystal took the pasta feom Kaylee and walked back to the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kai glared at Kaylee.

"I think the correct question is 'what the hell are YOU doing?'. You can't just come and flirt with my wife!" 

"Why not? I thought you hated her. You're gonna divorce her in time right? So why not just give her to me. She is pretty hot. Have you two, you know." Kai wiggles his eyebrows.

The girl shook her head. "No, I don't know." 

"Come on. You know what I'm talking about. Have you, you know." Kaylee shook her head again.

"I have no idea what you're mumbling about." 

"You know. 'Made love'" He made an air quotation marks, by bending his index and middle finger towards the palm.

"Ohh that. Nahh" 

Kai leaned against the wall and crosses his arms, smirking.

"Why haven't you?" 

"I don't want to."

"Yeah right." He doesn't believe anything Kaylee just said.

"We didn't do it, okay?!" Kaylee says between grind teeth.

"You want me to believe you that you haven't slept with your young and beautiful wife? Kaylee, I wasn't born yesterday. I'm not stupid." He chuckled. All Kaylee did was glare at him.

"You can force her you know." 

"I don't want to. It's in our agreement, I have to respect her. I wpuld never force her."

"Why? You hate her, she hates you. Just force her."

"That's ."

"No, It's not. She's your wife; you have the right to force her." Kaylee opened the front door and roughly pushed him towards the door.

"Hey! I came all the way from Daegu to visit you and this is how you treat me?!" 

"Goodbye Kai. I'll talk to you later. I'm really hungry right now."

"Kaylee! Get some." Kai winked. Kaylee flashes her middle finger to him and slammed the door.

"Something is seriously wrong with that guy." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is this you're grandparent's house?" Krystal asks as she got bored of the 'Twilight' movie which was playing on TV.

"Shush! I'm trying to watch." Kaylee answered.

Krystal sighed and faced the TV, trying to focus on the movie. 

"Kaylee?" 

"What?" Kaylee's eyes still haven't left the TV.

"This movie is soo boring. We both know that they're gonna end up together and live happily ever after. It's so predictable." 

"Then go to sleep if you don't wanna watch." 

"Is this yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter