Chapter 3

September
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doctors, Lawyers, Businessman, Composers and many more filled the large mansion. They were all related to Kaylee, one thing that they were all super rich. Krystal felt weird.

All the guys were wearing coats and tuxedos while the ladies were all wearing tall high heels and stilettos which matched the color of their beautiful dresses.

On the other hand, Krystal was wearing a white simple cotton vintage shirtwaist dress; it was partially covered with fine white designs, short sleeeves, fitted waist, square buttons and full skirt with a pair of baby blue converse. She's never been to a formal party like this before where everyone was dress their best and with great manners.

The band is playing jazz music and people are smiling and talking to each other.

"I've beaan looking for you! Dad wants you to meet someone." Says Kaylee as she grabbed Krystal's hand and dragged her to the living room.

"Ahhh! You must be her fiancé." says the girl who stood infront of her and was holding a glass of wine. She had long brown wavy hair, sparkly eyes, bright red lipstick. The girl extended her right hand and Krystal shook it. 

"I'm Krystal. My korean name is Jung Soojung." 

"Krystal, what a lovely name. I'm Sandara Park. Kaylee's favorite Cousin." she says as Kaylee rolled her eyes.

"You're weird." says Kaylee as she shook her head slowly, chuckling under her breath.

"Nice to meet you Unnie. I'm gonna go grab a drink, would you like one?" Dara raised her glass and smiled. Krystal blushed and she looked down.

"Sorry."

"No need to apologize. You're really cute." Krystal blushed again and with that she left.

"Wow Kaylee. I'm impressed. She's really beautiful and adorable too." says Dara, as she still kept her eyes focus on Krystal.

Kaylee eyes Dara up and down. "Are you crazy?"

Daraput her hand over her chest. "You're just upset cause you're not beautiful as US" Kaylee laughed and shoved her playfully.

"You're a dweep. I'm gonna go find Amber. You stay here and chat with her."

"Are you sure about that? Cause later on she might not be your fiancé anymore but she might be mine." yelled Dara as Kaylee started to walk away.

"Whatever."Kaylee whispered.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, Amber. Thanks for coming."

"No problem. Anything for you Kaylee. How are you by the way? I heard what happen, is it true?" Kaylee looked down and nodded.

"What an imbecile! Oh where's the substitute?" ask Amber, Kaylee chuckled.

"That's the best part. Can you see that girl next to Dara?" Amber's eyes widen.

"Her?"

"Yeah"

"Wow! Why do you always get the hot ones?" Kaylee laughed.

"She does look kinda familiar. Do I know her?" Kaylee smiled. "Remember that geek Jung Soojung who we always tease at school?"

"Yeah. What about her? Now that you mention her, I kinda feel bad about what we did to her. I just wanna apologize to her cause we did was not cool."

"Well there she is now. Now is your chance to apologize."

"NO W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter