Chapter 2

September
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KRRRYSSSTAAAAALL!! HURRY UP! WAKE UP! WE'RE LEAVING IN 20 MINUTES!"

'Gosh! Can her voice get any louder?' Krystal thought.

"KRYSTAAAL!!" Sinuhe shouted louder this time.

"Urrghh!" Krystal groaned. She flips her body over, so she was now laying on her stomach. She buried her head with her pillow, and buried her whole body with the duvet.

Krystal didn't want to wake up. She didn't want to meet her "fiancé", soon to be "wife". Krystal didn't want to see her face again, the evil girl who made her life a living hell.

The evil girl gave Krystal a hard time, not only at school but also at college. She stole Krystal's lunch, lock her at the janitor's closet - making her late for class and getting after school detention, shoved her to her locker, and basically did everything she could to make Krystal miserable.

When Krystal's mom got offered a job in California, Krystal was overwhelmed with joy. She was happy beacause she wouldn't have to face the wicked girl again. She wouldn't have to see evil yet beautiful face again. But tthat means she also had to leave her old job thatxshe loved soo much and start looking for new one in California.

2 days, 2 days until the big day.

"Hmm. What should I do to make her cancel the wedding? Why did she pick me anyways? Out of all the girls on Earth, she had to go and pick me. Urghh. Why can't she pick someone who does like girls. I'm straight. God dammit! Stupid Girl!" Krystal's thought was interrupted by the loud sound of her bedroom door that was slammed to the wall.

"KRYSTAL" Krystal groaned. Again. Yet she didn't move an inch.

"You leave me no choice, young lady!" Sinuhe went ovet to her daughter's bed, flinging the duvet off of Krystal's body. Krystal still kept her head buried under the pillow. Sinuhe grab Camilla's leg using both of her hands and pulled her off of her bed.

Krystal's eyeswent wide open when she felt her bodt slam into the carpented floor. Sinuhe smirk, knowing her plan had succeeded. "You're awake now. Good. Now get ready, we're going to miss the pland if we're late." Krystal drew her eyebrows together as Sinuhe walks out of the room.

 

~~~~~~~~

Sinuhe closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Ahh! Seoul. It's good to be back. I miss it here."

"I don't."

"Sinuhe!" yelled a familiar voice.

Krystal and Sinuhe turned around and saw a pair of familiar green eyes. Sinuhe quickly ran to her and hugged her. Krystal knew who the woman was but couldn't bothered going to her.

"Sinuhe! Thank you so much, you arr a life saver." 

"Carla. That's what bestfriends are for, right? Where's Mike by the way?" ask Sinuhe. Speaking of the devil. Mike came to them with a box of Ferrero Roucher in his hand.

"Ahh. Sinuhe. Long time no see, huh? How are you? Oh and where's my daughter-in-law?" Sinuhe chuckled at the last comment.

"I'm good, thank you. She's right there." Pointing at her daughter who was too busy checking out the expensive chocolate at the store.

"Krystal, come here." Krystal sighed then went over to the three bestfriend.

"Wow! Krystal! It's been four years since we last saw you. You've turrned into a beautiful lady now. Kaylee is one lucky girl."

"Thanks, I guess." Krystal shrug, giving them a half smiled.

"Oh, this is for you Krystal. I don't know if you would like chocolates" Says Mike as he handed her box of Ferrero Rocher. "Thanks."  replied Krystal, keeping the chocolate in her bag.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter