Chapter 10

September
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just want to take take to thank each and everyone of you for--

Kaylee: Cut the crap author! They want us!

(rolls my eyes) 

Krystal: Stupid is right..It's really your fault though for giving them such a short scene last chapter.

Kaylee: What did you just call me?

Krystal: She's not only stupid she's deaf too..

Kaylee: YOU--

Okay okay! What a "wonderful" couple. THANK YOU EVERYBODY! Y'ALL DESERVE A CANDY! ^^ SARANGHAE ♡ 

===================================================

Kaylee was about to open the hospital door to exit the building when she heard someone yelling her name. She turned around and as soon as she saw who the person was she rolled her eyes.

"What do you want Kai?"

"Can you give me a ride home? Please? Pretty please?" Kai begged as he clasped his hands together infront of him.

"No" The brunette smiled a toothy smile.

"Please?" 

"No. I have to pick Krystal up from the Café." Kaylee glanced at her watch and her eyes widen.

"And I'm already late."

"Please Kaylee! Please please! You're so pretty! Please?" Kai pulled Kaylee's right hand repeatedly.

"Ughh! Fine! Whatever, hurry up!" Kai thanked her with a grin plastered on his face.

"Soooo...Kaylee, how's your marriage life?" Kai asked curiously as they start walkinh to the car park.

"Okay....I guess."

"Did you manage to get her to sleep with you?" Kaylee turned to look at Kai who was smirking.

"Can you stop asking that question. Ugh."

"Okay, fine. Sheesh. Next question...What would you do if she sleeps with someone else? What if one day, while you're still together, she comes home and tells you that she's pregnant with somebody else's baby?" Kaylee simply shrugs her shoulders.

"Would you be pissed?" Kaylee shrugs again.

"When's the agreement over, again?"

"Two more months."

"So I can have her after two more months, right?" Kaylee glared at Kai.

"Kai shut up"

"What? I'm just--"

"Just shut up"

"Okay fine. Sheesh...come on, you know I'm right. You should listen to me, you know. You should just take advantage of her brfore she sleeps with someone else. If I was you...I know I would."

 

===================================================

"Oi Idiot, wake up! You're gonna be late for work." Kaylee reluctantly shakes the smaller brunette's body, trying to wake her up. The smaller girl groaned in response.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Krystal pulled the duvet above her head and whispered..

"I don't think I'll be going to work today. I'm not feeling well." Kaylee couldn't help but smile at her sweet raspy morning voice. She shook her head and pulled tge duvet down. The brunette then removed a few strands of hair from Krystal's forehead and placed the back of her hand on it. Krystal was sweating and her forehead was boiling hot.

"Krystal, you're extremely hot." The brunette says with concern in her voice.

"Thank you."

"No I mean like hot. Like you're boiling, and sweating! Are you feeling warm?"

"No. I'm actually really cold...and I have a massive headache right now."Krystal whispered weakly, eyes still closed.

"I should stay ho--" The brunette was interrupted by Krystal quickly jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom. After a loud sound of groaning, Kaylee went to the bathroom to find her wife holding her hair up with one hand while throwing up in the toilet seat bowl. She looked skinny and weak, her skin was extremely pale and her lips were blue-ish purple.

"Jungie," Kaylee whispered.

Suddenly she thought of Kai and his words filled her head. "What would you do if she sleeps with someone else? What if one day, while you're sleeping together, she comes home and tellsyou that she's pregnant with someone else's baby? Would you be pissed?"

Kaylee clutches her fist and her jaw tightly. "Who is he?" She asked between grin teeth as Krystal flushed the toilet, Krystal coughed before wiping .

"What?"

"I said who is he?" Krystal looked up to meet Kaylee's gaze, unsure about what the older girl is talking about.

"Who's the guy? Who's the guy you've been sleeping with?" 

"I-I don't understand." The older girl laughed sarcastically, shaking her head. Krystal weakly pushed herself up before falling back down. Kaylee speedly ran to Krystal, grabbing her wife by her waist before healping her stand up and washing her face.

"Who's the guy?" Kaylee asked once more as she hands Krystal a towel. The uounger girl wiped her face before glancing at Kaylee who was avoiding her gaze.

"I---I don't know what you're talk---talking about."

"Bullsh*t" Kaylee steps forward, placing both her hands on the other girl's shoulders, gripping it tightly.

"Do you think I'm stupid? Huh? Answer me!" 

"Kay--Kaylee...You're hurting me. I seriously have no idea what you are talking about." 

"Oh really? So you're just magically pregnant with nobody's baby?" Krystal pulled Kaylee's fingers weakly, trying her best to loosen the girl's grip on her shoulders but she was too weak so she eventually failed.

"Please Kaylee stop...Please...My head is hurting...Please." The younger girl begged softly as she holds her head with both of her hands.

"Is it that Sehun guy?" Krystal shut her eyes tightly while groaning. She felt as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter