Chapter 7

September
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- October 28 (Past) -

Kaylee walked gracefully to the principal's office with books in her hands and her hair tied up in a tight pony tail. Her uniform was neat and clean; skirt above her knees, long black socks, black heels, white button up blouse and nice loose tie. The brunette stops walking as she reaches her destination and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" 

Kaylee entered the room and raised an eyebrow in confusion. The pricipal was sitting on her big comfortable chair, behidn her desk. There were two big couches facing the desk. Kaylee's parents were sitting on one couch while Krystal and her parents were  on the other.

"Kaylee...have a seat, darling." The principal extended her right hand, monitoring for Kaylee to sit down. Kaylee sat between her parents and whispered, "What's going on?" 

The principal sighed.

"Kaylee...we've been recieving a lot of complain about you. According to Miss Soojung here, you've been bullying her and treating her differently from the others for the past few months and you know how we don't accept bullying in this school. I suggest..."

"I didn't bully anyone. I never have and never will." Kaylee interrupted.

"Kaylee. I'm very disappointed in you." Her dad says as he shook his head.

"But..."

"No! I'm not a bully okay?! She's a liar. She's making this all up just get her attention. Soojung, tell them the truth. I didn't do anything to you! Stop Lying!" Kaylee exclaimed, staring at the younger girl who was staring at her lap while finddling her fingers.

"Soojung!"

"Kaylee calm down."The principal says.

"Soojung. Are all the things that you have just told me true? Did Kaylee really bully you?" Krystal weakly nodded, still not making eye contact with everyone.

"I'm sorry Mr. Harrison, Sinuhe, Alejandro and Soojung. Kaylee, apologize now!" Mike command.

"No! You want to know something? I didn't bully her, she bullied me!" Krystal instantly looked up and drew her eybrows together.

"WHAT?!"

"Don't act innocent Soojung, ever since I came out, you have been jealous of me and you called me all different sorts of dirty names which hurt my feeling. You even do mean things to me!" 

"YOU LIAR!" Kaylee shed a tear which she quickly wiped.

"I cried for hours and hours because of that. I didn't tell anyone cause I didn't want her to get in trouble, but when she's saying that I bullied her, it hurts my heart you know." she continued lying.

"Jung Soojung. Is this true?"

"No! Ofcourse not! She's lying." The younger brunette protested.

Alejandro shook his head.

"I'm extremely sorry for causing all this trouble. Soojung, you're grounded for a month."

"WHAT? YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME? SHE'S A LIAR! SHE'S BEEN STEALING MY LUNCH, SHOVING ME INTO LOCKERS, LOCKING ME AT THE JANITOR'S CLOSET AND..."

"Soojung! Stop it! Can't you see? She's crying, you're hurting her. Stop lying." The principal says as Krystal laughed sarcastically.

"She takes Drama, she knows how to act."

"Stop Soojung! Apologize to Kaylee and her parents now!" Alejandro command as Sinuhe staed quiet.

"What?"

"Jung Soojung. Say sorry, now." Krystal gave up and sighed.

"I'm sorry Mr and Mrs Park that your daughter is a stupid, mental, idiotic psychopath." 

"You see...she has said way worse things than that." Kaylee cries.

"I think it's the best if you two go back to class. Kaylee, are you going to  be okay?" Principal Harrison asked.

"Yeah. I think I'll be okay." The brunette nodded.

"We're truly sorry Kaylee. Mike and Carla, we're sorry for everything." Alejandro apologized.

"You two may head to class now."

"Soojung. You're in big trouble missy."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal walks slowly with her heavy bag over her shoulder. 'Why does everyone love her so much?' Krystal asked herself.

She hated that girl. She hated her guts, she hated her nerves, and she hated her eyes that everyone falls in love with. Kaylee. Kaylee Park. That was the girl's name. The guys, the girls, they all love her. She was everyone's dream girl. She was Miss. Popular while Krystal was Miss. Loser. According to Krystal Miss. Popular was a horrible human being. She was a bully. She has never bullied anyone before. Krystal was her first and last victim. Krystal didn't know the reason why Kaylee did all those things to her. If only she knew the reason, she won't call her 'evil'.

"Jung!"

Krystal fasten her speed when she heard a familiar voice call her name.

"Hey Moron!" she walks faster as she heard footsteps coming closer to her.

"I'm talking to you, Jung!" The brunette started running as she heard the person chasing her.

"Stop running you fool!" the person yelled.

Krystal ran faster, she doesn't know where she's going. She later found herself in the middle of unknown wood and hide behind a tree. After two minutes of no sign of the person. Krystal sighed in relief.

"Boo!" Someone whispered in Krystal's ear making the brunette screamed. Krystal felt soft warm hands grabbed her waist and lift her up.

"KAYLEE! LET GO OF ME! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!"

"Stop yelling!"

"PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!" Krystal kicked the air repeatedlt trying her best to get out of the other girl's tight grip.

"Be quiet!"

The girl set Krystal down, pinning her to the tree, gripping on Krystal's shoulder.

"Calm down would ya. I should be the one yelling." 

"Just leave me alone." Krystal begged. Kaylee drew her eyebrows together.

"I was going to until you decided that it was best to tell the principak about me. What were you thinking? Going to the principal and trying to get me expelled? My dad is the richest people in Korea. I would never get expelled." she tighten her grip on Krystal's shoulder, causing the younger girl to whimper.

"Why can't you just leave me alone? I didn't do anything to you. What do you want from me?"

"You just  have to do one little thing babe." Kaylee puts a strand of loose hair behind Krystal's ear. The younger girl glared at her.

"Be my girlfriend." Kaylee smiled and winked.

"WHAT?"

"You heard me."

"NO! NEVER!"

"Then I won't leave you alone." The older girl says, releasing the younger girl's shoulder. 

"But why? I thought being popular was important to you." Krystal asked confused to why Kaylee Park aka Miss Popular had asked her that question.

"You just answered your own question. You see, our school is not normal. Our school is weird. People don't get popular cause they're pretty and mean. People get popular cause they're pretty and kind. That's why I don't do mean things to you in fornt of people..."

"But what does that have to do with me being your girlfriend?!"

"Let me finish, you idiot! Okay see, dating a loser would make me even more popular. I could even be the most popular girl in school. People would like me and respect me. So all I need is a loser to achieve my goal. And you..."

Kaylee tapped Krystal's nose.

"You are MY loser babe." She winked, running her fingertips down to Krystal's jawline.

"So you're using me?"

"Yup. All you need to do when people are watching just kiss me and make out with me all the time. That's not so hard isn't it? We just need to change a few things, like getting rid of this dorky glasses, straighten your hair and I'll bring you shopping and you're all set."

Krystal remained quiet while Kaylee twirled her finger around the you ger girl's hair.

"Come on, all you need to do is just say yes." The younger girl could feel t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter