Chapter 8

September
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal stood behind the counter of the XXX Café, reading a magazine, just waiting for a costumer to order something. She lifts her eyes from the magazine and glanced at the boy who had just entered the café.

He's wearing a light blue sleeveless shirt, showing off his bicep, with dark blue shorts. He has a matching light blue beanie on top of his head and a bag over his shoulder. He's bending, hands on his knee as he pants, trying to catch his breath. It seems like he had just been running. He glanced at the time one his watch and sigh in relief, wiping away the sweat on his forehead with the back of her hand.

Suho, who also works at XXX Café alongside with Krystal, walks to the boy and shook his head. He crossed his arms and the boy started apologizing.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. My bike broke down and this time it's the truth."

"I don't wanna hear your excuses Sehun. You're lucky Miss Cyrus isn't here yet or else you are so fired. Now go change and hurry up!" The boy nodded and walks to the kitchen.

When he was done changing to his uniform he came back to the front of the café and walked to Suho who was at the cashier counter serving a costumer.

"Here's your change. Thank you very much! Please come again." Suho smiled at the costumer as they thanked him.

He glanced at the bog who was staring at someone with his elbow on the counter and his chin on his palm.

"Sehun!" He look to see  who the boy was staring at and it was Krystal, who was smiling and chatting with the sixty year old man while pouring coffee into his cup.

"Who's the new girl?" The boy asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to not know." Suho smiled, wiping the counter with a cloth. The boy glared at him.

"Not funny. Now tell me hyung!"

"Nope. If you really want to know, go ask her yourself."

"She's just so..beautiful." He sighed, looks to his right and smiled, still keeping his gaze focus on Krystal.

"Stop staring and go to work!"

"Sheesh. I have to say to you JunMyeon hyung."

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?!"

"Myeon!" Suho gasped and threw the cloth at the boy who was now laughing.

"No Sehun. No!"

"Yes JunMyeon. Yes!"

"But I saw her first!" Suho whined.

"So? I worked here first!"

"I was born first!"

"I dont care." 

"You don't even know her name."

"So? If you won't tell me I'll just have to find it out myself...Oh my God she's coming. She's coming here. I'm fangirling right now. Act normal Hyung!" Sehun patted Suho's head causing the older guy to slap his hand.

"Don't touch my precious hair. Ever again. Never. Ever. Ever." Suho warned. 

"Woah! Watch out. We've got a badass here." Sehun put his hands up in defence.

"Hi." Krystal approached them.

"Hey," Suho replied, smiling. He shoved Sehun to the side and the brunette pushed him back. He fixed his beanie and apron and extended his hand.

"Hey there pretty. My name's Sehun. What's yours?" He flirted.

The brunette giggled before shaking his hand.

"I'm Krystal."

"Krystal...such a lovely name."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye Krystal!"

"Bye!" Krystal entered the car and sat at the passenger's seat before waving to Sehun.

Kaylee starts driving and exited the driveway. The car ride was silent and awkward. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter