Chapter 6

September
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kaylee stood infront of Krystal's door. Not sure if she should apologize or not. She raised her hand, ready to knock on the door, but suddenly stop herself. She closed her eyes and sighed.

*Knock Knock*

"Go away!" Kaylee could hear the smaller girl sniffling, meaning that she had been crying. The brunette reluctantly turn the door handle but it was locked. 

"Krystal." she started. "Look, Jungie. I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said earlier, I----"

"It's not what you said. It's how you said it, like you're blaming me for everything and everything is my fault." Krystal interrupted her

"I know. I'm sorry, I was just angry and I'm sorry. Now can you please open the door." Krystal didn't reply, she just remained quiet.

"Jungie, just open the door. It's already seven o'clock, you haven't eaten anything. You're gonna starve and die----" 

"Just leave me alone! Let me die! I know you'd be the happiest person on this planet if I died!"

"Just shut up! Shut up! Stop being so damn stubborn and just open the damn door!" Krystal didn't answer, she remained quiet again. The older brunette wanted to give up and just leave when suddenly she heard small footsteps coming closer to the door. 

The door flew opened revealing Krystal with a blanket wrapped around her. Her eyes were puffy and red which confirmed that she had been crying.

"Do it! Do it right here, right now!" Kaylee stood there, blankly, confused. 

"Do what?" She whispered.

"Divorce me! That's what you really wanted right? To get rid of me. What did I ever do to you that made you hate me so much? Ever since high school you wanted me gone, what did I do? If I did something then I'm sorry okay?!" 

Kaylee didn't say anything. She just stared into the younger girl's eyes.

"What are you waiting for? Come on, just say it already! Divorce me right now and I'll move out tomorrow morning." 

"Shut up shut up!"

"Do it! If you're not doing it the I'm going to." Kaylee quickly grabbed Krystal's shoulder and brought the younger girl into a tight embrace.

Krystal was stiff and kept on pushing Kaylee's stomach, wanting to get out of her tight grip. Kaylee tightens her grip more.

"Let go of me!"

"No"

"Let go of me"

"No" Krystal punches the tall girl's chest repeatedly.

"I hate you! I hate you!" She later gave up and relaxes into Kaylee's embrace. The older brunette began to rub the younger brunette's back.

"I'm sorry okay" The older girl whispered, pulling away and wiping Krystal's tears with her thumb. She lifted Krystal's chin, forcing to look directly in her eyes. She rested both of her hands on Krystal's shoulder and smiled.

"Go get ready. We're going somewhere."

"Where?" 

"Somewhere"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah! Kaylee! You must be looking for Doctor Park, right?" The nurse smiled as she lifted her eyes from the computer to look at Kaylee.

"Yeah is she still here?"

"She just left a few minutes ago." 

"Dammit! Umm...can I atleast visit the kids? I brought my wife along with me today." Kaylee took Krystal's hand in hers and intertwined their fingers.

"Of course! They're still awake. They would be absolutely happy you're here." says the nurse, smiling at Krystal. Kaylee thanked her and entered the elevator, still not letting go of Krystal's hand.

Kaylee glance at the younger girl and she was staring down at their hands. The older then realised that Krystal's hand was still on hers so she quickly let go.

"Sorry" she apologized. The elevator door opened and they walked through the hallway slowly.

"So you're a doctor huh? No wonder you're rich. You're a freakin doctor!" Krystal chuckled. The older girl smiled and nodded.

"Do you work here?"

"Nahhh, Sandara works here."

"Can I ask you a question?"

Kaylee nodded.

"You're a doctor, meaning you're smart. But why'd you always ask me to do your homework?" 

"Cause homeworks are too easy for me"

"And cause bullying you is fun." Krystal glared at her.

"You're evil. Pure evil."

"Kaylee!" Both girls turned around and a little boy ran into Kaylee, hugging her leg. Kaylee picked him up and kissed his cheek. The boy was wearing a Harry Potter like glasses with a green bandana on his head and was in his pyjamas.

"Hey there spider monkey." Kaylee carried him and continued walking.

"Kaylee. She talked to me yesterday. She talked to me." the boy says, with full of enthusiasm.

"Really? What did she say?"

"She said she thinks I'm cute and then we ate lunch together." 

"That's awesome. I'm hapoy for you." Kaylee replied, kissing his cheek again.

"Oh Krystal. This is Frankie. Frankie, this is Krystal." Kaylee introduced them both to each other. The younger girl smiled as she the little boy's cheek.

"Hey there cutie pie. You are so damn cute!" The little boy blushed, hiding his face at the crook of Kaylee's neck.

"Your girlfriend is very beautiful." The little boy whispered in Kaylee's ears causing the older girl to chuckle.

As they reached their destination Kaylee gently opened the door, revealing a large group of kids from ages 5 to 15, spreading across the room. They were about 28 of them. Some were bald, some wearing a wig amd some wearing a bandana on their head.

The room was large; the walls were covered in all different types of colours.

"KAYLEE!" A group of nine year old kids shouted, causing everyone to look her way. A few of them came running to Kaylee, hugging her leg. The two girls looked at each other and laughed.

"Kaylee! We're happy that you're here. We miss you so much." says a kid. Kaylee set the little boy down and smiled.

"I miss you guys too...Hey, everyone can I have your attention for a sec?" Everyone went quiet, giving their full attention to Kaylee.

"Thanks...so, umm, I brought somebody with me today. She will be with us for tonight, so yeah. Everyone, this is Krystal." The younger girl shyly waved at the kids.

"Hey!" They all say in unison. Kaylee intoduced her to every single one of them.

"Kaylee! We have something we want to show you. Come come." Three little girls pulled Kaylee's arm.

"I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter