Chapter 4

September
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How do I look?" Krystal asks as she steps out of the dressing room. Mike, Carla and Sinuhe turned around to look at Krystal. Their eyes widen and they all gasped.

At the moment, words couldn't even describe how beautiful she looked. She wore a very sweet, elegant, feminine strapless dress that suited her persona. The dress features a fitted waist, that expands outward at the hip with a full volume skirt. The skirt has a white fabric overlaying a white base.

"Wow.." Mike and Carla says in unison while Sinuhe was left speechless. Her lios unintentionally form a curve and her eyes began to water. "You look--" She couldn't even finish her sentence because of the lumo in .

Krystal ran to her mother and hugged her. "Mom. Don't cry." She lets go of her mother amd kissed her cheeks.

"Krystal, you memorised the vow right?" Carla asked. Krystal nodded.

"Every single word."

"Thank you." says Mike. Krystal replied with a smile.

"Wow! My little princess has grown upso fast." says a voice behind her. She turned around and as soon as she saw who the person was her eyes widen. 

She took a few steps closer to her, arms extended, and Krystal ran to her loving embrace. She spins her around gently, without destroying her dress. 

"Sica Unnie! What are you doing here?" Krystal says as soon as she put her down. 

"I wanted to surprise you. What kind of sister would I be if I didn't come to my little sister's wedding?"

"We'll leave you two alone" Says Mike, as they walked out of the room.

"YOU DORK! You could have atleast told me that you were coming." Krystal playfully hit her sister's arm.

"Ouch!----Like I said. I wanted to surprise you. But I eon't be staying here for long though. I have to go back to USA tomorrow. Soo---"

"That ! By the way, you look beautiful in that dress unnie. When did you buy it? The only clothes I've seen were in those stupid training and "idol" uniforms."

"First of all, dreaming of becoming an idol is not stupid, even the uniforms aren't stupid. I'm helping our family. Helping you! You ignorant fool!"

"I do look good in this dress, right? I should wear something like this more often. This one isn't mine though I just borrowed it." Jessica added while fixing her dress.

All of the sudden Krystal started punching her sister's arm. "Ow-Oww--OUCH!" she grabbed both of her hands and stopped her.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing. I just felt like punching you."

"You're so weird!...Hey sis, I'm sorry" 

"For what?"

"I'm sorry that you have to go through all of this. If I had worked hard enough to pay for mom's operation, you wouldn't have to do this. Mom wouldn't force to do this. The Park's would ask you but you could say 'no'. I'm sorry I wasn't a good sister."

"Hey, don't say that. You're the best sister in the world. I couldn't have asked for a better sister." 

"Good thing she's hot." Jessica says, trying to lighten up the mood. 

"How about YOU marry her then?" Jessica taps her chin with her index finger, pretending to be rhinking hard.

"That's a very good idea. Mom should have chosen me instead of you, but it's too late now it will ruin your story" She joked.

"I miss dad."

"Yeah me too sis...Krys..."

"Hmmm?"

"Don't kill her okay?"

"No promises."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride." says the wedding officiant.

All eyes were on Krystal and Kaylee. They both freezed. None of them moved an inch. None of them said anything. Krystal scanned the room, she eyed every single person in the room and they all had a confused look plastered on their face.

Many thoughts were rushing into Krystal's head. She was trying to read everyone's face and guessing what they were thinking. "Why is she looking at me?" "Why aren't they doing anything?" "This wedding is so boring" "Aren't they supposed to kiss?" "This is awkward." 

"Psst." the wedding officiant was trying to get Krystal's attention.

"I think now is a great time to kiss her." he whispers, allowing only Krystal and Kaylee to hear.

"Umm. Does kiss on the cheek counts? Krystal replied.

"I'm sorry but the answer is 'no'. You must kiss her. On the lips." Krystal sighs.

"Fine." Krystal's face coming close to Kaylee's. She leaned and met Kaylee halfway. Kaylee closes the gap and as soon as their lips touches each other the whole crowd started cheering and clapping.

"Next time when you kiss me, don't forget to at least use a breath mint." Kaylee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter