Past Present

Underland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]chapter eight point five - [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] “white.” [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

When Seokjin first met Cheng Xiao, she had been mute and unresponsive to everyone who attempted to talk to her. When Eunseo had taken in Seokjin’s group, Cheng Xiao began to distance herself from everyone, refusing to socialize and welcome them into the group. While Seokjin’s group had pleaded with him to let her be, he began more than interested to just be able to say ‘hello’ to her.

When everyone else began to settle in and be more accustomed to the town, Seokjin began baby steps in hopes of building a friendship with the younger girl. Cheng Xiao, on the other hand, other sheltered herself in her home, blocking out anyone who dared to come in her room.

There was one time where she stepped out, however, and began wandering near the outskirts of town. Seokjin had witnessed that and quietly trailed behind her. He had never noticed how long and silky her hair was, how tall her figure was, and how she walked at an uneven pace. There were things that made him want to question her and know her but he figured that would have to wait. She didn’t seem like she would open up anytime soon.

She stopped at the gate, placing a hand on the handle and gently giving it a single push before she stepped outside. Seokjin then became alerted and rushed towards her where he found her just standing there, stoic. “Why are you outside?”

She turned and was surprised to see a tall figure looming above her. “Why not?” She asked carefully, one hand already leaning towards the handle of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter