THE BOYS CHAOS DAY PART 3

Tie

SOOHYOYOON POV

"this is not good..! Hyung! How could you?!"Yoona yelled.

"you lost the kids over food?! Thats uncool buddy...!"Hyoyoen hissed.

"YAH! Stop yelled at me! My son lost too you know?"Soo young said.

"i don't think bickering like this gonna solve this missing case.. Lets find the kids first shall we.."Yoona suggest.

"good idea.. Come on soo.."Hyoyoen said.

Just then the three of them running around the theme park to find the kids.

 

TAEYULBER POV

"yul? Do you feel something uneasy?"Taeyeon suddenly ask.

"yeah.. I got this feeling again.. The feeling of..."Yuri rub his forehead.

"exactly the same.."Taeyeon rub his chin.

"what are you two talking about hyung?"amber look at the two of them.

"oh,it just we kinda have this mix feeling of uneasy.. The feeling once we experienced."Yuri smile remembering something.

"HYUNG! Are you two have some dirty thought again?!"Amber slapped both of them at the arms.

"OUCH! WE DIDN'T!!"Taeyeon and Yuri yelled at the same time.

"so why are you two talking about hyung?"

"we remembering when we've yoona bachelor party.. Our wives leave the kids with us while they're attending seohyun some kind of traditional bath something.. To avoided any you know bad thing to happen.."Yuri smile.

"then.."Amber smile along.

"we promised to never touch a single drop of alcohol before that which we success to keeps it.."Taeyeon smile too.

"only for a few minute.. Then you know the two choding of the group.. Yoong and hyo.. They tricked us. Truth or dare game.. Both of us take dare.. Which it is a huge mistake.."Yuri said.

"they asked us to drink martini.."Taeyeon said.

"so whats wrong with it? Its only one shot right?"Amber ask with a confuse face.

"its clear that you don't know they enough amber.. Kim choding and Im choding is DANGEROUS.. They make us drink 10 shot non stop.. We knock out on the spot!"Taeyeon said.

"WAIT.. Hyung,you didn't do whats on my mind right?"Amber staring at both of them.

"yes we did lost our child.. That time Mason is just a few month.."Taeyeon said.

"my twin too.. Our child is just 8 month something.."Yuri said.

"GOSH!"Amber put his hand on his mouth.

"that morning is the worst nightmare for both of us.. We search the entire house for our babies.. Luckily we found Mason sleep softly in a guest room. However he did cried a lot i thought.. After that he sick. Thats worst and fany didn't even wants to talk to me for over a month!"Taeyeon said.

"my case is even worst.. We found the twin in the bath tab! Luckily they have a thick blanket wrapped them. Same too with tae.. The twins cried a lot. Sick too.. Sica even didn't wanna see my face that time and almost apply for divorce! I tried many way to get them back.."Yuri said.

"no wonder i seen fany noona and sica noona didn't even leave the kids with you hyung.."

"yup.. This is the second time since the accident happen.."Taeyeon said.

"can't imagine it if us lost the kids again this time..!"Yuri said.

Just then Amber stare at his phone as he read through the text that he received a moment ago while listening to the TaeYul story.

"emm.. Hyung,i don't think so..."Amber show the text to both of them.

"WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"