THE BOYS CHAOS DAY PART 2

Tie

AT THE THEME PARK

"uncle soo.. Can we play the game?"Mason pointed to the pirate ship.

"no.. Just sit down okay.. Eat the ice-cream.."said Soo young as he take a spoon full of ice-cream and eat it.

Hyoyoen and Yoona is leaving him as soon as they arrived at the place a moment ago. Well Soo young have no choice but to just stay with the kids. 

"hyung.. I am bored here.."said Hyuna.

"we too.."said the rest of them.

"if we couldn't gets any permission from him then we have to escaped!"said Hara.

"well.. Good idea.."Maden smirk.

"but how?"ask Mason.

"well.. Easy.. He's son here with us.. For sure he know whats to do.."Maden pointed to Kyungsan.

"food.."said Kyungsan while smiling.

"lets two of them handle it then.."said Hyuna pointed to the two youngest among them Mavin and Kyungsan.

The both of them nod their head and smile.

"listen.. This is the plan.. The two maknae distract him while the rest just ordering the food as much as we can okay.. He'll pay for it.. Then we escape while all the people surround him.."said Maden.

"you know this is wrong right?"Mason is kinda concern.

"please.. Don't be coward will you oppa.."said Hara.

"all right then.. Lets hope this working..."said Mason.

 

IN A MALL

"faster.. We can't be long here.."said Taeyeon.

"i need to find a ring that suitable for krystal and i.."Amber still looking at every each of the ring as this is their 3rd destination already.

"seriously amber.. What kind of ring that you try to find? It is special?"ask Yuri.

"yeah.. But i wants it cheap too.. My budget is not enough.."

"gosh... I wish i can kill you!"Yuri said.

"tell us amber.. What kind of ring that you wants? A diamond,white gold or pure gold?"ask Taeyeon.

"well.. Pure gold.. With a diamond on it. At least 2 carat.."

"well then.. Just pick that.. Its pretty for a girl and elegance for a boy."Taeyeon pointed to the couple ring.

"its cheap too.. Not bad.."said Yuri.

"really? Then i''ll take that then.. I needs to write something on that ring.."

"whatever amber.. Just be quick.."said Yuri.

 

SOO YOUNG POV

Phew.. Whats on earth is happening? I got to paid for the food that i'm not ordering. Someone is playing a prank on me.. But i'm glad they did.. Because the foods are delicious! Nice choices which i give a credit to the person that play this prank on me.. Wait.. I think i forgetting something.. What could it be??

"hye soo.. Where's the kids?"Hyoyoen ask.

Shoot! THE KIDS...!!!

"i.. i... I LOST THEM!!!!"I yelled out loud as i remembering the kids.

"WHAT??!!!!!!"Both Hyoyoen and Yoona shouted in shock.