WEEKEND? ANY PLAN??

Tie

TAENY

Taeyeon is laying on the couch as Tiffany walks down the stair from their bedroom. 

"boys! Get ready please.. Faster..."Tiffany ordering.

"where you take the boys wifey?"Taeyeon suddenly asked.

"oh.. I am going to the mall hubby.. Girls out day. Its weekend and i gonna dropped the boys at child care central. A nanny will take care of them.."Tiffany sit in front of her husband.

"WHAT?! A nanny? Na-uh.. I don't trust them.. Do you ever heard of child abuse wifey? Its dangerous..!"Taeyeon sit up straight and face his wife.

"then what should i do? I can't bring them along since that accident happen.. I don't wanna banned from all the mall here tae!"Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"well.. You can just leave them with me.."

"YOU? Take care of the boys? Don't kidding me hubby.."

"I am not.. Trust me.."

"I don't know about that..."Tiffany bit her lower lips as she doesn't sure about leaving the boys alone with her husband. Its not that she doesn't trust him. Its that she afraid that Taeyeon couldn't control the boys because even herself still can't control them well even thought she been with them 24/7. 

"come on wifey.. Trust me. I am their father after all.."Taeyeon grab his wife hand tight to convince her.

"o-okay.. Just for this time.. I trust you hubby.."Tiffany force herself to smile.

"YEAH! Boys,you're gonna stay with appa today!!"Taeyeon cheer and jumping around like a kid.

The boys also join him.

"dork.."Tiffany then laugh seeing them reaction.

 

YULSIC

"sica baby.. Please.."Yuri have been following his wife around to convince her to leave the twin with him.

"seobang ahh.. You don't know the girls.. They're sweet but i couldn't left them with you for a long day.."Jessica try to put up her make up as Yuri hugged backed her.

"it's not a good idea too leaving them with the others.."

"not others seobang.. Its Mrs Goh.."Jessica pointed to their neighbor opposite their mansion.

"thats old chinese woman is creepy.. Even the twin doesn't like her.."Yuri concern about his twin as the twin are the one bugging him to let them stay with him.

"don't judge the book by its cover seobang.."

"i wanna be with the twin sica baby.. I mean it.."

Jessica turn around to face her husband and stare in his eyes.

"maybe its not a bad idea after all leaving the kids with him.. Besides his my husband and their father. I shall trust him."

"okay,okay.. If anything happen.."

"nothing happen okay.. Just leave them to me.."Yuri then smashed his lips onto Jessica.

 

SOOSUN

"sooyoungie ahh~"Sunny look at her husband.

"go.. Don't worry.."Soo young held his son Kyungsan.

"omma.. Go.. Go.."Kyungsan said.

"emm.. Fine. You two take care and don't be naughty okay Kyungie.."Sunny peck her husband and son.

 

HYONIC

"hun.. You're pregnant.. Can you just stay?"Hyoyoen concern about his wife pregnancy.

"hun,i'll be fine.. Besides i'm going with your buddies wife and fiancee.."Nicole cup her over protection husband face.

"aish.. Okay.."Hyoyoen sigh.

"don't give me that look now.. If i'm stress then its bad for baby inside you know..."Nicole said.

"fine.. Just be careful hun.. Baby,be good okay.. Appa love you.. I love you hun..."Hyoyoen hug his wife.

"we love you too hun.."Nicole smile.

 

YOONSEO

"are gonna gone for a long time hyunnie.."Yoona hug his wife tight.

"i don't know yoong.."Seohyun smile.

"i am gonna miss you.."

"i know.. But this is just for a while. You can have me during our honeymoon yoongie.."

"ha.. Honeymoon.. For a month.."Yoona smirk prevented.

"yes,a month. So can you let go of me now yoongie?"

"not so fast.. Until i got my bobo.."Yoona point to his lips.

Seohyun giggled a little then lean forward and peck her husband lips.

 

 

KRYBER

Krystal didn't talk with Amber since their last conversation. Krystal was about to leave when Amber grab her hand.

"where you going?"

"somewhere with unnie.."

"just be careful.."Amber sigh.

"i will.."With that Krystal pull her hand and walk out their apartment.