A GOOD FATHER

Tie

KIM MANSION

Taeyeon rush into the mansion as soon as he heard the news from his wife. He dropped his suitcase at the front door. Then runs to the boys bedroom. He plain badly. He stop at the door as soon as he saw his wife with the boys. Tiffany signal Taeyeon to keeps quiet as the boys are sleeping just now. Tiffany approach her husband.

"you're back earlier today.."Tiffany said.

Taeyeon just nod and smile. He kiss his wife forehead before walk towards the boys. He goes to his elder son Mason first then his hair gently before kiss his forehead. Then he goes to Maden and repeat the same action that he done to Mason. Lastly,he goes to his youngest son,Mavin. His heart ache as he saw the cut at the knee. He couldn't say any word but to kiss the cut then repeat the same action as he does to the first and second son. He stay with them a little bit longer and Tiffany didn't mind it at all but to feel graceful that she got KIM TAEYEON as a husband.

"Thank you God for everything and mom for the blessing.."

Taeyeon walk toward his wife as he saw she kinda spacing out.

"are you okay wifey?"Taeyeon is worried.

Tiffany nod her head and flash her famous eyes smile. Then without a warning she hugs her husband tight.

"hey.. Wifey,whats wrong? Are you hurt too?"Taeyeon clearly confused with his wife action.

"no.. I'm not.. Its just that i am glad that i have you KIM TAEYEON as a husband. You such a good father too.."

"haha.. Cheesy wifey.."Taeyeon laugh at his wife statement.

"wait.. Hubby,by any chance are you unlock your car then leave your suitcase at the front door again?"Tiffany stare at his eyes deeply.

"haha.. Dea wifey.."Taeyeon answer awkward by his hair.

"emm.."Tiffany crossed her arms but never leave her eyes on him.

"arasso.. I'll just go and fixed everything.."Taeyeon sigh and walk away.

Tiffany smile seeing her husband sweet yet dork act.

 

KWON MANSION

"sica baby! Hara ahh! Hyuna ahh!"Yuri yelled as soon as he arrived.

"SSHH... Voice down seobang.."Jessica warn her husband as she walk towards him.

"what did you do to our twin sica baby? Are they die already? Do you tied them up? Or beat them up??"Yuri start to ask his wife.

"KWON YURI! Don't be such a paranoid okay.. Did i look like that?"Jessica crossed her arms.

"well.. Kinda..."Yuri said playfully.

"YAH!"Jessica beat his arms.

"haha.. Arasso.."Yuri lift Jessica up and turning around playfully.

"STOP IT.. Hehe.. Seobang please.."Jessica start to feel dizzy. 

Yuri put her down and kiss her lips roughly. Jessica pulled back as she put her hand on his chest to stop it.

"seobang ahh.. What are you doing?"

"i miss you sica baby.."Yuri kiss her neck and that make Jessica moan.

"seobang ahh.. Remember the twins.."Jessica cup his face this time.

"what about them? Oh shoot... Where are they sica baby?"Yuri finally remember.

"they're in their bedroom.. Sleeping..."

"pheww.. Lets go see the twins..."Yuri walks along with his wife to the twins bedroom.

"there your beloved twins are.."Jessica stop in front the bedroom door.

Yuri kiss the twin cheek.

"they did look like an angle when they sleep.."Yuri his twin hair gently.

"yeah.. Who even though that behind those angle face hided a naughty little devil.."Jessica add.

Yuri chuckled to his wife statement and hugs her.

"they're our twins.. Unfortunately right sica baby...?"

"haha.."They both laugh to the statement. 

 

CHOI MANSION

Soo young is about to scream but he didn't when his wife stand in front of the door to greet him.

"you dare to scream?"Sunny voice seems like a warning.

"n-no.. How's kyungsan?"ask Soo young.

"just sleep.. You better not.."

The both of them sit on the couch. Soo young embrace his wife while play with her finger.

"don't worry about kyungsan okay.. He's alright. The one that hurt is mavin.."Sunny explained.

"well.. I'm glad that he's okay.. And feel sorry for tae."

Sunny is just about to get up but Soo young embrace her tightly.

"don't go.. Just stay like this please.. I miss you bunny..."

Sunny smile and peck his lips. They stay like that for a moment. They cherish the time that they having together.