THE GIRLS + KIDS

Tie

IN A MALL

"ouch.. My feet are killing me.."Nicole said.

"lets sit in the food court.."Tiffany said. 

"mummy,can we go to the playground there?"Mason ask.

"i don't know about it.."Tiffany bit her lower lips still thinking.

"please mummy.."Maden show his puppy eyes.

"play.. Play.. Play..! Mummy..."Mavin just jumping while hold Tiffany hands.

Getting annoyed of her son nagging Tiffany give up.

"okay.. You may.."Tiffany give her permission.

"YEAH..!"The siblings are jumping and cheering out loud.

"BUT.. But.. I have some condition.. Mason,please don't cry if you fall and look after your brother. Maden,don't tease your brother or anyone else.. Mavin,be careful of your step while playing. You got it boys?"Tiffany said in a serious tone.

"DEA MUMMY.."The three of them made a pinky promise with their mother before runs to the playground.

Jessica is laugh at the Kim when her twin daughter approach her. Jessica look down when her daughter shake her hands.

"no.. Don't look at me like that..."Jessica said.

"please mom.. PLEASE.."beg the twin with a puppy eyes.

"DAMN! They got Yuri puppy eyes.. AISH! Cincaa..."

"OKAY.. But if you play any prank on others... I'll make sure you dad not gonna able to back you up.."Jessica warn.

"WE WOULDN'T MOM!"The twins kiss their mom cheek and head up to the playground as well.

Kyungsan is struggle in Sunny embrace. He know how to walk already.

"kyungsan ahh~ Be good okay.."Sunny try to hold him but that only make Kyungsan start to snob.

"unnie,just let he play already.. Or else he'll cry.."Seohyun said.

"he will be fine sunny.. Have a little faith."Tiffany state. 

Jessica nod her head. Nicole just smile while Krystal is still on her own world.

"aish.. Arasso.. You better be fine or not your appa gonna kill omma.."Sunny said earn a giggled from Kyungsan.

After Kyunsan join the others in the playground,the girls finally have their time to chat.

"the three of you really have a good child here.."Nicole praised.

"you got 100% wrong here nic.."Tiffany said.

"they're not that good indeed.."Jessica said.

"believe us nic.."Sunny state even strong.

"why?"Nicole completely confused here.

"mason is a cry baby type, maden is big prankster while the youngest one,mavin is kinda hard to describe.. Whatever that he do he'll fall down and hurt himself."Tiffany explain.

"my girls are a LEGENDARY PRANKSTER nic.. They drive me nuts.."said Jessica.

"well.. As the expected from the LEGENDARY PRANKSTER YURI OPPA.."Seohyun said.

"kyungsan is a good boy.. Also a cry baby type.. Stubborn too.."said Sunny.

"woww.. I didn't expect the child can be like that.."Nicole shocked.

"i am too unnie.."Seohyun add.

"just drop the subject will ya? Hey,baby sis..! EARTH ON.."Jessica called her sister.

"hah?? What???"Krystal is clueless.

"you're spacing out krys.."said Sunny.

"yeah.. Tell us whats wrong will you?"Jessica demanded while glare at her.

Everyone kinda trembling as they scared of the ice princess infamous glare.

"geez.. Unnie.. Stop glare like that. Okay,i'll tell you everything."Krystal said.

"good.. Now spill it."Jessica said.

"amber and i are arguing about something.."

"what it is?"Nicole ask.

"marriage stuff.."

"oh.. Almost same as mine.. Let me guess.. Amber is scared of commitment?"Seohyun guess.

Krystal nod her head weakly.

"THATS AMBER LIU.. I'M SO GONNA KICK HIS ..!"Jessica curse.

"oh my.. Sica ahh.. Mind your language please.. We got a pregnant lady here and we're in a public place.."Tiffany said.

"sorry.. I carried by my emotional mind.. After all that krys give to him,he didn't even think to make her wife.."Jessica said.

"well unnie.. I didn't give everything yet.."Krystal said shyly.

"you're.. Still.. A ?"Jessica ask almost whispering.

"dea.."Krystal said innocently.

"woww.. Stay with a guy for a year but didn't do it yet.. I'm impressed.."said Sunny.

"me too.."Tiffany and Nicole said.

"well.. Not in my case. I'm only give it after married.."said Seohyun.

"we got the same though seo.. Besides unnie.. I scared of you.."said Krystal.

"oh my baby sis.."Jessica hugs her sister.

"what shall i do about it then?"Krystal ask.

"i think the guys already share their though with amber.. Believe me. I knew my husband taeyeon.. They gonna brainwash him."Tiffany said.

"i hope so.."Krystal sigh.

Just then they heard screaming and crying sound at the playground.

"OH MY..."Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny runs to the playground.

Nicole, Krystal and Seohyun following them.

"oh my.. Mavin,youre bleeding... What exactly are you doing? Nic just let mason cry on your shoulder okay.. Then Seo please held maden up,he's sleep when he sad.."Tiffany held Mavin up to clean his bleeding knee.

"COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PRANKS...! KRYSTAL MOVE!"Jessica try to gets her twin that hide behind Krystal.

"unnie,calm down.. You scared them.."Krystal said as her hugs the twin.

Jessica breath deeply to relax. Its sure a shame for her because she got scolded because of the twins put a cockroach inside others kid cloth. Then scared the whole mall by lightning a fireworks. Jessica sit down and rub her forehead. She having a headache due to her twin unlimited pranks. The twin walk towards her.

"mom.. We're sorry.."Hara and Hyuna crying heavily.

Jessica looks at them as this is the first time she saw them cried like that. Jessica can't help it but to hug the twins tight. Krystal just smile watch the scene. 

"unnie,i guess this mall is out of the list too.."Krystal said.

"not the mall but us krys.. We're prohibited to this mall too.."Jessica sigh.

Kyungsan is sleeping while his pacifiers. Sunny still hugs him.