THE BOYS CHAOS DAY PART 4

Tie

IN THE MALL

"my sons.."

"my twin.."

"LOST!!"Taeyeon and Yuri run around until they clash at each other and groan in pain on the floor.

Amber approach them.

"hyung,i got the ring already.."Amber show them the box.

"LETS GO!!"They carried Amber away.

"HYUNG! Put me down..."Amber struggle to release.

When they are about to storm out from the shop there they saw 6 figure that they knew went to their direction. The trio hide on the counter as the worker didn't realize that. 

"oh!"Seohyun suddenly stop walking.

"what happen seobaby?"Tiffany ask.

"i thought i see tae oppa,yul oppa and amber.."

The others look at her with a question mark face. Seohyun felt shy as she look down.

"maybe.. I'm just make a mistake.."Seohyun sure of whats she saw just now but to avoid the awkward glare that she received she denied it.

"come on.."Krystal drag Seohyun to the shop.

The others following them to the shop. While the trio try so hard to breath in that small counter. 

"hyung,stop moving..."Amber said.

"its uncomfortable.."Yuri said.

"yul,stop moving.."Taeyeon warned.

"i can't take it anymore.."Yuri crawling out of the counter.

Taeyeon and Amber following him from behind. Sunny that being the alert one first spot the trio crawling on the floor,she inform the others. She signal them to keep silent and just watch the trio. The trio that didn't realize the situation keeps crawling out of the shop and when they finally pass two shop far from the shop they lay on the floor. They didn't mind the people that walks by look at them.

"phew.. Thats close..."Yuri weep his sweat.

"uh-ha.."Both Taeyeon and Amber nod in agreement.

"WHAT CLOSE??!"

The trio that still close their eyes existed to open their eyes as they recognize the voices. They gets up slowly but still eyes shut. then turn their back on them.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"RUN!!!!"the trio run away escaped in the crown.

Leave those 6 girls dumbfounded there. Just then Seohyun snap her finger.

"They run unnies.."

"YAH!!"Tiffany,Jessica and Krystal run after them.

"we didn't have to run with them nic.. Lets go to the food court.."Sunny said.

Sunny drag both Nicole and Seohyun with her.

"what to do? What to do??"Amber said nervously.

"lets hide..!"Yuri said.

"where?"Taeyeon said.

"toilet!"Amber drag them to the toilet without bother to read it first. They're entering a girls toilet.

"where are they..?"Tiffany ask.

AAAHHHH....!!!!! BYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany,Jessica and Krystal hear the scream from the girls toilet and heading to there.

"i can't believe such a good looking trio like you peeking on me.."said one of the girl shyly.

"if you want me just come to me but don't need to rush in a ladies toilet like this.."said another girl.

"such a handsome young man.."a bunch of lady approach them.

The trio just look down and smile of the compliment until they forget about the runaway stuff. 

"KIM TAEYEON"

"KWON YURI"

"AMBER LIU"

Suddenly the world work in slow motion as the trio looks at the person that standing in front of them. They been pulled on the ears out of the toilet and they yelp in pain.

"OUCH.. OUCH OUCH OUCH... PLEASE LET MY EARS GO FIRST..."The trio said.

Tiffany,Jessica and Krystal release their grip roughly. The trio rub their ears.

"what are doing here?! Are you suppose to be at home with the others?"ask Tiffany.

"are you cheating on me?!"Jessica slapped Yuri arms harder.

"TALK!!"Krystal kick Amber leg.

"are you gonna let we talk or not?"Taeyeon say with annoyed tone.

Tiffany glare at him and that make he gulp his saliva. 

"well.. We're here to order some food..."Taeyeon said confidently.

"DON'T LIE HUBBY.. I knew you can cook! So do yul,amber,yoong,soo and moreover hyo!"

"well.. We can get bored too.."Yuri backup Taeyeon.

"it is seobang...?"Jessica stare at Yuri deeply in the eyes and that made Yuri back off a little.

"true!"Amber try to add the act.

Krystal grab his collar and pull he closer.

"if you dare to lie.. I'll make you suffer.."Krystal said in a serious tone.

"i'll cut your 'precious treasure' out!"Jessica look at Yuri.

"hubby,do you remember the robe.. Bed and the.. Cane..."Tiffany bit Taeyeon ears as Taeyeon shiver all over his body while shut his eyes tight.

"HELP US..! ANYONE..."The trio yelled in their mind.