013

It's Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Ten had been released from the hospital. He was instructed to relax and not to do anything stressful. Which can be very difficult considering his situation, but Ten tries. The other members make sure that he doesn't have to move anymore than he has to (which basically means he only gets up to go to the bathroom). 

 

Sitting still really is killing Ten, its so boring. There is nothing for him to do other than watch some lame drama on TV or sleep. Occasionally he would hang out with the others, but most of them had things to do.

 

All of the time he spends by himself gives him time to think about the upcoming press conference. It is around two weeks away, and Ten is nervous as hell. He has no idea how his fans will react to the news. He isn't by far the first idol to reveal a pregnancy, but he definitely the first rookie. Not to mention they are either married or dating, Ten isn't even in a relationship with Johnny. 

 

Though everyone will know about the twins, the father of them will not be revealed. Ten can only imagine how the news sites will blow up. He can see it now. 'Nct's Ten and Johnny in a Scandalous One Night Stand'

 

It may even be years until they officially come out to tell everyone that Johnny is the actual father. Ten knows that it is for the best, so he doesn't mind it too much. 

 

After a few more minutes sitting on his bed, Ten decided that he should go out and join the living. With much effort, Ten gets his sore body to actually move. That's been a constant now a days, Ten would wake up feeling sore more often than not.

 

When he entered the room, he was greeted by Yuta and Sicheng cuddled up on the couch. 

 

"Hey guys." Ten greeted, heading straight for the kitchen.

 

"Hey Ten, how're you feeling?" Comes Yuta's voice.

 

"Sore." Is all Ten says, much too busy cutting up watermelon.

 

With a big bowl full of juicy pieces, Ten returns to the living room. The other two automatically make space for Ten between them. Ten graciously takes the spot, folding his legs and carefully setting the bowl of fruit on his lap.

 

"What are we watching?" Ten asks, finally looking at the TV.

 

"Sunny." Sicheng tells him, eyes glued to the screen.

 

"Hmm, what's it about?"

 

Sicheng shrugs. "I don't know really, they are speaking really fast."

 

Ten looks at Yuta for guidance, but the latter is currently on his phone texting. Ten only sighs, before he sits back and watches the film.

 

XXXXXXX

 

Later that day, Ten is in his bed once again, taking a nap. He'd been sleeping peacefully for around an hour, before a weight next to him wakes him up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter