001

It's Not Easy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten was awaken from his peaceful slumber by the loud ringing of his alarm going off. The loud buzzing of the alarm urged Ten to get out of bed and start his day, Ten groaned, not wanting wake up. After some time though,Ten slowly turned over on the bed, and grabbed his phone to turn off the terrible sound coming from the device.

 

Ten opened his eyes, but he immediately regretted it when he felt the pounding in his head. It feels like a truck just ran him over and crushed his skull multiple times. Once his eyesight finally adjusted, Ten got out of his bed and turned the light on. From outside he could he some shuffling before a voice called out to him.

 

"Ten-ah? Are you awake? We have practice today so get up and get dressed, we'll be leaving in fifteen minutes." Ten thinks that might have been Taeil, but he wasn't entirely sure.

 

Ten feels like hell. His head felt like it was trying to kill him, his muscles were sore, and there was a sharp pain in his lower back for obvious reasons. He doesn't really remember much of last night. Even though he was very conscious of what was happening, it all felt like a distant dream. The hands that caressed his body, the lips that were attached to his, all of it seemed so unreal.

 

A knock on his door brought Ten back to reality. "Ten you ready? Manager hyung will be angry at us if we're late again."

 

"I'm coming!" Ten said, putting his thoughts on hold. He hurriedly pulled a random shirt and a pair of jeans on, before putting on his favorite hoodie(Johnny bought it for him) and rushing out of the door where s were waiting for him.

 

"Ready?" Taeyong asked him.

 

"Yeah let's go."

 

XXXXXX

 

Four hours. That's how long they've been practicing. Four hours they've been dancing, never stopping until they had every move perfect. Ten was pretty sure that everyone noticed the way he limped, but thankfully none of them questioned him.

 

When they  got a break Ten was about ready to collapse. So of course when he finally got a chance to rest his legs, the last person he wanted to see came.

 

"Johnny hyung!" Jaehyun and Mark yelled at the same time. The two jumped on the elder, acting as if they didn't just see him yesterday.

 

Johnny laughed at their childish behavior. "Guys, you act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter