Day 1.2

나의 천사 (My Angel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay kids, let me introduce to you your new teachers!" I said cheerfully and the kids squealed in excitement. I can hear a few of them murmuring.

"L-look at Jeonghan seonsaengnim! He's so handsome!" One of the little girls crooned.
"Aniya! I want to hold Jisoo seonsaengnim's guitar!" The little boy exclaimed.
"Okay everyone, calm down. All of you will get a chance to play with the both of them later okay? For now, let me introduce them properly."
"Ne!"
"Alright. This is Yoon Jeonghan seonsaengnim. He will be teaching you vocal techniques and voice lessons from now on. He will also be in charge of some sports for the boys, like the football and baseball." I turned to Jeonghan.
"Hello everyone! I am very happy to be able to teach you. You can call me Jeonghan sunbaenim, hyung or Jeonghan oppa if you want." He smiled and the kids cheered. "Pleased to meet all of you!" He bowed and flipped his black hair graciously, even the little girls were hypnotized by his beauty. Wait, what am I saying?!
"Next up is Hong Jisoo seonsaengnim. For all of you who want to learn the guitar, Jisoo seonsaengnim is exceptionally good at it and he will be more than willing to teach you." I turned to Jisoo this time, nodding at him.
"Hello everyone! I am Jisoo oppa, sunbaenim or hyung! You can call me either of those. I brought small guitars for all of you! I hope you learn a lot from me." Jisoo winked and formed a heart shape with both his arms, causing all the little girls to melt away and the little boys to look at him in admiration. Aish, they make a duo pretty well.
"Okay guys, that's enough." I interrupted everyone's excitement. "We have to talk about your presentations for the annual show now. This year, I would like to divide everyone into 4." The kids nodded eagerly.

"For those who want to play the piano during the show, please come here and stand beside me." After having said so, around 5 or 6 children gathered around me. I smiled at the familiar faces who stayed loyal to me, one of them is Kyoto. Even so, here in Angel Wings, we give the freedom to choose whatever you want to do to the children. We believe it will help them produce a better performance.

"For the lot of you who would like to play the guitar during the performance, please go to Jisoo seonsaengnim's side." A group of boys approached Jisoo in an instant, he now has as much kids on his side as I have on mine. "Fantastic choice! I'm sure Jisoo seonsaengnim will teach you a lot."

"Now, for everyone who wants to dance during the program, please go to Ara seonsaengnim's side. If she doesn't get a boy, I guess the girls will still pick ballet. It is your choice!" I winked at Ara, earning a silent 'yah' from her. Again, a large group of girls and no boys approached her. Ara sighed in defeat.

"Hey, I'm good with hiphop too!" Ara busted some moves, earning a loud laugh from the children. No one changed their decision though, to Ara's dismay. I smirked at her playfully.

"Lastly, for everyone who is left standing in the center right now, I assume that you all want to be with Jeonghan seonsaengnim to sing for the show?"

I looked at Jeonghan and our eyes met. I got a little startled and looked away, feeling the heat on my cheeks. I can see him giggle a little from the corner of my eye.

"Ne!" The remaining children chorused.
"Alright! It's settled then. Please go to his side." And with that, the rest attacked Jeonghan into a wide hug.

"Okay. Now that's settled, I still have one more announcement. For the closing act, everyone will perform a number together. Do you understand?" The children looked at me with confused looks.

"What Miya seonsaengnim means is that we will combine all you talents into one performance for the final act. Get it now?" To my surprise, Jeonghan spoke and explained the system to the children.

"Ne!"

"Okay, you may go back to your seats now."

The 4 of us inched closer to each other as the children went back to their seats. Ara stood on my right and Jisoo on my left, Jeonghan stood beside Jisoo.

"Now, do you have any questions kids?"
"..."

The kids felt unsure but it seems like they have something to say. I encouraged them to say what they have in mind, until Kyoto raised his hand.

"Yes Kyoto?"

"Miya noona.... can we hear Jisoo and Jeonghan sunbaenim play?" He asked with a gentle voice.

After hearing Kyoto, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter