Day 1.1

나의 천사 (My Angel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan. Yoon Jeonghan.

No matter how many times you said his name, you still couldn't get it. How could Jeonghan be here on earth, without wings, as a NEW TEACHER at Angel Wings? You just can't believe it.

"Miya, what did you say was the name of your angel friend?"
"YOON JEONGHAN!!!" You shouted, hearing that sentence provoked your madness.
"Hey, calm down! I was just asking!"
"I don't know, Ara. I'm going crazy!!"
"Hey! Just calm down okay! We don't even know if that's the same person!"
"But they have the same name...."
"C'mon miss smarty pants, you're being unreasonable. How many koreans on earth have the same name?"
"You're...right. I didn't think about that."
"You know what? You should go and ask this Jeonghan first to see if he really knows you. Don't just assume on the spot, okay?"
"O-okay."

I stood up from the piano bench and tried to smile the best that I could. He was 10 steps away, leaning an arm on the table with his harry potter glasses on. He sure is handsome. It bothers me how much he resembles the young Jeonghan that I know. The moment I took a step towards him, all the courage I had built up crumbled into pieces and I went back to Ara.

"Ara, I really can't do it."
"Why? You said you wanted to find out."
"I don't think I have the courage to."
"Well, if that's your only problem, I'd be happy to help you."
"Ara no wai-"

Before I could finish, Ara pulled me by the wrist and marched to Jeonghan. Luckily, he dropped his pen and didn't notice the commotion between of us (or chose not to) and the pen rolled up to the tip of my shoes. I bent down to pick it up and coincidentally he did the same, causing our hands to touch for a split second. I moved my hand away and he took the pen. I was blushing so badly.

When he looked up, his gorgeous face greeted me. Those eyes, I didn't know anyone could look as handsome with glasses on. That nose and oh those lips, the lips of an angel. Wait, Miya!!! What are you doing? Are you out of your mind?!

"Um miss...."
"Oh."
"I'm really sorry about that."
"I-it's fine." Miya stop stuttering! Don't give him the wrong idea."
"I'm Jeonghan." He held out his hand to me and it felt like a dream.
"..."
"Miss, you're spacing out again."
"Ah," I blushed even harder (if that was possible considering how red I already was). I took his hand and shook it firmly.
"Haha..." He let out small giggles earning a look from me.
"Um, why are you laughing?"
"Ha..ha...I'm sorry. And you are?" . I took his hand and didn't even introduce myself. OMG can I embarrass myself any further?
"M-miya. Song Miya. I'm the piano teacher here."
"Oh, I see. I guess we'll have to work together a lot huh? Jisoo's pretty good in guitar so I'm sure we'll make a great team." Jisoo, jisoo, jisoo...I think I've heard that before. Hmmmm...nah. Doesn't ring a bell.
"Yeah..."
"So... what were you doing before I dropped my pen?" He asked and I swear right now, I'd run 123456789 miles away only if I could.
"My friend took me-" I looked around, only to find that Ara already left me. Just you wait, Ara. I'll definitely get you later. "I mean... I just wanted to ask where you got that recorder."
"Oh, this? It's from my mother. Why'd you ask?"
"I had a very similar one before that I gave to a very special friend."
"I see. That friend of yours must be lucky then?"

 

 

"Okay. If we're going to earth, we need a solid plan and a believable background. All our past memories of earth and the humans are gone now."
"He gave the major details already, but not the minor ones. I hate lying though." Jisoo replied.
"Come on, this is not lying. We're on a mission, remember? We're just doing our duties."
"Hmm...yeah. I guess you're right."
"On earth, I am Yoon Jeonghan, son of Captain Yoon Sujoon and Singer Shin Dohye. I was sent on a 40-day vacation by my father."
"Right. I am Hong Jisoo, son of Lieutenant Hong Jungmin who is a great friend of your father's and my mother is the famous model Kim Seyoung. Our reasons are likewise."
"Okay. What if they ask where we got our belongings?"
"Of course we'll say that it's from our family."
"What about the family members?"
"I was told that He already took care of their memory. The only thing left for us to do is to memorize and take by heart the information we received earlier this morning about the families we're going to have."
"That's good. Let's just say we learned out talents at school or got them inherited from our parents then."
"Sounds like a great plan to me. How did we meet?"
"Well, our fathers are close friends so I guess we can use that as a reason. Then we can say we went to the same school together and developed our friendship."
"That's right. You're a genius hyung!"
"And so are you!" I snap a finger on his forehead, earn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter