Wondering...

My Fan... I Love You!

 

CHAP 2

Junho’s pov

Junho keep wondering since the fansigning event ended yesterday. He was feeling so weird. He didn’t know what is happening to him. “Junho ya! What are you thinking about? You have been daydreaming since yesterday? Does something bad happen?” asked Taec. “No, nothing, I’m just feeling a little bit tired.” He answered, he didn’t lie, he really was feeling tired.

___’s pov

___ was busy searching for 2PM next schedules on the internet. She did this all the time, she went to all of 2PM’s concerts and fansigning. But, yesterday is the most meaningful day to her, it was the first time her eyes and Junho’s eyes met for a little bit longer. She went home with a big smile on her face. “Does Junho use my blanket? Does he like it?” these questions were running around her head. Finally, she found out about 2PM’s next schedules, it was NEPA fansigning event, 2 more weeks. She jumped with joy. “Yeayyyy, another fansigning!” she loves fansigning, she could stand closer to her idol than at a concert. Honestly, ___ is wishing for her eyes could meet Junho’s eyes once more.

“mooom, can I? pleeaaaseee! Just once more! Please mom” ___ asked for her mom permission to let he to go to the NEPA fansigning. “no, you can’t, you just went to a fansigning event 2 weeks ago.” Said mom. ___ gave up to her mom, she cried at her room, she knew that her mom wouldn’t let her go anyways. She was feeling so miserable, she was going to miss a chance to let her eyes meet Junho’s just like the last time.