It Isn't Only a Fanservice...

My Fan... I Love You!

It has been a month, Junho and ___ exchanging text messages everyday, they talk on the phones everyday, they met each other if Junho wasn't busy. Their feeling was growing, deeper and deeper... 

Junho's pov

Junho was sitting alone at the backstage in Japan, 2PM will hold their first showcase today. It has been a month since he went out with ___. He went back to Japan a week after that and wasn't coming back to Korea for almost a month. He missed ___ so much. He contact her everyday, by phone or text message. It wasn't enough for Junho. He wanted to see her so badly... 

Junho knew it so well, his feeling has grew deeper and deeper for ___. It was just that he didn't have any time to confess his feeling to ___. Also, he was scared that ___ might not like him. He was scared that ___ might like him only as a fan.

___'s pov

___ heart skips a beat, Junho just texted her, it said "___, how are you? How's Korea? I miss Korea T_T and I really want to see you:(" ___ knew, since she has went out with Junho twice, her feeling grew deeper and she realized that it wasn't just because of she's a fan, but..... she like Junho for real.... she hold back a real feeling for Junho. She was scared, scared that Junho's nice behaviour might just a fanservice.

___ was feeling so confused, "why did Junho treat me so nicely? why did he always say that he misses me? why did he ask me to go out with him twice? I need to get a real answer, I need a confirmation, I don't want to feel like this, it's really hurting me." she thought. So, she decided to call Junho who was in Japan to ask him about this thing.

"yoboseyo~ Junho oppa, I want to ask you something..." said ___

"Annyeong! Woah~ You replied my message with a call! So, you miss me this much huh?" Junho .

"Actually, oppa........" ___ collect all of her courages... "Oppa, you always say that you miss me, you call me everyday, you care so much about me..... all these things are just fanservices, am I right? I really need your answer oppa, seems like I already misunderstood your behaviour, I don't want to expect more and hurt myself..."

Junho's pov

Junho's phone ring while he was sitting at the backstage, alone... He picked his phone up, it was ___, he just texted her and now ___ replied him with a phone call? Junho felt so lucky... He didn't know what will happen next.

 

"Annyeong! Woah~ You replied my message with a call! So, you miss me this much huh?" He .

"Actually, oppa........ oppa, you always say that you miss me, you call me everyday, you care so much about me..... all these things are just fanservices, am I right? I really need your answer oppa, seems like I already misunderstood your behaviour, I don't want to expect more and hurt myself..." ___ said with a low voice, seems like she was holding back her tears. Junho was so shocked when she ask this. He didn't know how to answer her, he felt so sorry to her.....

"___...  You should know..... it's not just a fanservice. I didn't have time to meet you.... I didn't know how to confess my feeling... I know, I'm so stupid... I don't deserve a girl as nice as you... I'm going to explain everything when I come back to Korea tomorrow. You should wait for me..." Junho answered her. He really didn't expect her to say these things... He couldn't get focus at the schedule right now, all he wanted is to come back to Korea, to meet her and explain everything...