Fan Service?

My Fan... I Love You!

 

CHAP 3

Junho’s pov

It was the time for the NEPA fansigning, Junho was looking for that girl in the crowd. He lowered his head as he couldn’t find her anywhere. He hit his own head, “why did I look for that girl? Argh! What’s happening to me lately?” he thought. “Hey! Babo ya~ what are you doing? Why did you hit your own head? The fans are watching you!” wooyoung reminded him.

___’s pov

___ looked at the calendar beside her bed and realized that today is the day of 2PM NEPA fansigning. “I should go out to find some refreshments, too much of 2PM’s posters in this room.” She sighed.

___ went to a coffee shop not so far from her house. She was sitting alone until a guy with a cap and sunglasses on tap her back, she turned around and looked at him closely….

“may I sit here?” said that guy giving his smile to ___.

“emmm… do I know you?” asked her confused.

“of course” said the guy calmly as he open his sunglasses and gave ___ his eyesmile.

“you……. You……… junho oppa???????” ___ couldn’t believe her own eyes.

“ssssstttt… don’t let anyone know. I just want to say thank you for the blanket, it’s so warm.”

“oh really? You’re so welcome. I I I…. I just can’t believe that I meet you here….” Said ___

Junho’s pov

The fansigning event has just ended. All the members felt so tired and thirsty. All of them wanted a cup of coffee, but they were too lazy to buy it themselves.

“hey! How about scissor, paper, stone? The one who lost will go and buy a coffee” recommended Chansung.

“all right” said khun.

“kai…… bai…… buk…..!” “HAHAHA there you go Junho! Buy coffee for us! Goodluck dear” teased Junsu

Junho was feeling so tired, more tired than before, he felt a bit disappointed. He arrived at the coffee shop. His eyes were caught on someone as he open the door. He  decided to greet her.

“hi, may I sit here?”

“errrr… do I know you?” asked that girl to Junho. She looked confused.

“of course” Junho said calmly, he open his sunglasses and smiled to her.

That girl looked so surprised as she was stuttering “you…. You…. Junho oppa????”

Junho told her to low her voice down. “ssssstttt… don’t let other people know. I just want to say thank you for the blanket, it’s so warm.” Said Junho trying to make a conversation.

“oh really? You’re so welcome. I I I…. I just can’t believe that I meet you here….”

The girl was stuttering again and Junho thought that it was cute.

 

 

They chat for 30 mins at the coffee shop and they wish it could be a little longer. Junho has to go to give the coffee to his hyungs and chansung, he couldn’t stay any longer, but he was feeling happy as he could chat with the girl. The girl is so nice, she is definitely Junho’s type.

___’s pov

___ went home after 30 mins chat with her idol. She felt extremely happy, she hugged her mom and went straight to her room. Her mom could only stare at her and wondering what is happening to her daughter.

___ loves Junho even more. Junho is so nice, he isn’t rude, he treats ___kindly, just like a friend. ___ felt like she already knows Junho for so long. But she knew that this feeling is just a feeling between a fan and her idol. She keep reminding herself not to misunderstand Junho’s nice behaviour at the coffee shop, “It was just his fan service, fan service, fan service….” She thought. “oh crap!!! Why didn’t I ask for his contact???? I was too nervous!!!” she realized, she didn’t ask his autographs or contact when Junho was really sitting in front of her. She began to feel annoyed and told herself “babo!”