"Baby Give It To Me~~"

My Fan... I Love You!

___'s pov

"Oh gawddddddddddddd! he asked my phone number mooooooooooommmmm, he asked my phone numberrrrrrrrrr! Will he contact me???????" ___ told the story to her mom.

"Really? Yes honey, he might contact you. Just wait for his call ;)" said her mom

"Hmmm.. mom... I don't think he will contact me, I've never heard a fan who is contacted by an idol personally, it was just a fanservice I think....... maybe he asked his fans' contact just to make them happy." ___ sighed.

"It really doesn't seem like a fanservice though." said ___'s mom.

 

___ went up to her room, she sit on her bed and thinking of her mom's words, "hmmm... not a fanservice?" she thought.... "ah molla molla molla, i'm going to go crazy!!!! i don't want to expect more than hurt myself...." said ___ to herself. She stared at her phone screen, waiting for a call to come and then "baby give it to me~~~"..... it was her ringtone! ___ picked her phone up quickly and said "yoboseyo~".... "___ ah! are you here in Korea???"

 

So, it was her friend who called her. ___ answered her friend's question and ended the conversation first... Then, "baby give it to me~~~" her phone rang for the 2nd time! She answered it with a lazy voice, "it won't be Junho oppa"... she thought.

"Yoboseyo~"

"Is this ___?" said the caller. "Yes, I'm ___. Who's this?" wait...... she thought..... is this.............

"Hi. I'm Junho."

"Who????????" ___ asked.

"Junho! I'm Junho oppa! We sit together today at the park and you forgot about me? I'm so dissapointed! hahahahaha" 

"No no, I didn't forget...... But... Why do you call me?" said ___ 

"This is my phone number, please save it^^ Maybe we can talk a walk again next time. It was so nice to talk to you :)"

"Oh.... yes... of course oppa! It was so nice to talk to you too :)" 

"Goodnight ___. Sleep tight! I hope you'll be dreaming of me this night^^ kekekekeke~ I'm just kidding" said Junho

"hahahaha! goodnight oppa! sleep tight and sweet dreams!" ___ said ending the conversation.

 

"Moooooooooooooooooooooooommmmm! Guess what????? Junho oppa just called me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she told her mom. She was so excited, super duper excited................

Junho's pov

After Junho lie down on his bed for a while, he stared at his phone screen and decided to press call..... He was calling ___.

"Yoboseyo~" answered ___

___ asked him who is he, Junho told her that it was him, Junho, ___ asked once more "Who??????????"

"Junho! I'm Junho oppa! We sit together today at the park and you forgot about me? I'm so dissapointed! hahahahaha" Junho answered, he was trying to be closer to ___.

"No no, I didn't forget...... But... Why do you call me?" said ___ 

"This is my phone number, please save it^^ Maybe we can talk a walk again next time. It was so nice to talk to you :)" said Junho, it was his excuse for calling her, honestly, Junho want to talk longer but it was already in the middle of the night.

 

"Oh.... yes... of course oppa! It was so nice to talk to you too :)" 

"Goodnight ___. Sleep tight! I hope you'll be dreaming of me this night^^ kekekekeke~ I'm just kidding" said Junho, he wasn't kidding, he really wish that she will be dreaming of him this night...

"hahahaha! goodnight oppa! sleep tight and sweet dreams!" ___ said ending the conversation. Junho heart beat faster when she said "sleep tight and sweet dreams".... Junho began to realise that his feeling for her is real....

___'s pov

___ was just called by her idol, 2PM Junho. ___ felt so happy although it made her a bit confused, "was it really a fanservice? did he call every fans??? thousands of fans?" she thought.

Junho asked her to go out with him again next time. Of course, she wants it. She hope that Junho wasn't just kidding or just doing a fanservice...... ___ turn off the lamp and sleep with a smile on her face....