Chapter 6

Waiting for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am So Sorry for updating this late... I was really really really busy with class works... 

am so sorry... I don't know when I'll be updating next... I'll be having my exams soon.. so please understand.

p.s. did anyone miss this story?????

 

Donghae was once again wondering how much lucky he can get. Because he just got a call from Shindong asking if he could hang out with him at his house. AT HIS HOUSE!!! Which meant, a free access to meet Hyukjae and experience his lifestyle at his house first hand. He grinned from ear to ear just thinking about it.

That day at the club, when Hyukjae declared that he and Donghae were friends, the three older guys surrounded him for details once Sungmin took Hyukjae away to get them more drinks for their table. Donghae would have trolled them if not for their serious look on their face. It freaked him out, since those hyungs were known to be goofy. Hence he spilled every little detail about the start of their friendship.

“So it was Hyukjae you took to the ship?” Donghwa asked once Donghae finished his part. “And he came to the ship?” Heechul stressed on the word ‘ship’ just to make sure.

“Yeah hyung, and why are you all this curious about something so trivial? You gyus are freaking me out” Donghae whined but was ignored by the three other guys who were in their own world, thinking deeply. Donghae only looked at them confusedly.

“Maybe it’s for the best” Shindong suddenly spoke making others to look at him, while he was gazing at Donghae.

“Hmmm... I thought so too” Heechul chirped in, his intense gaze too on Donghae .

“Just what are you guys talking about?” Donghae whined once again feeling he was left out of the conversation that was happening around him AND about him.

“Donghae, do us a favour and show yourself out” he heard his brother say, “go get Minnie and Hyuk and treat them to some decent supper” Donghwa continued while ing some money in Donghae’s hand. “We have some really important matter to discuss, so shoo” Donghwa didn’t wait for his answer, he just shoved him out of their table and towards the two guys who were gathering the drinks in their arms.

Though Donghae was baffled, he just obeyed his brother since they really did seem serious about it. He went towards his friends, took the drinks from Hyukjae’s hands, ignoring Sungmin’s complain asking why he didn’t help his hands free too and informed about the change of event. Both Sungmin and Donghae dropped off the drinks at their table, and excused themselves, which was once again went unnoticed by the trio. They were talking in hushed voice, but Donghae was able to catch words like “invite”, “set up”, “he’s not here” before he left the table, this only made Donghae even more intrigued. Who’s not here? He asked himself frowning but soon it was replaced by a smile when he neared Hyukjae.

 

 

………

 

 

Donghae brought Hyukjae and Sungmin to his favourite restaurant near his old middle school.  Sungmin was complaining why they have to go so far when infact they can go to the one just infront of the club. But Sungmin didn’t know Donghae took them there on purpose, so that he could spend more time with Hyukjae, longer the route is, longer the time with Hyukjae will be.

But Sungmin couldn’t understand his friend, or he did and chose to keep on irritating his friend purposely. Donghae swear he saw his best friend’s smirk when he thought he wasn’t looking at him. Sungmin kept on complaining about being kicked out of the club and the distance they have to travel just to get a supper.

It annoyed the hell out of Donghae since he wanted to have some talk with Hyukjae, but his best friend wasn’t giving him a chance. Donghae wanted to curse him, he was about to explode, he couldn’t hold his anger anymore.

Just as he was about to pin Sungmin with his hard glare and sharp tongue he felt a tug on his hoodie. He turned around and saw Hyukjae still holding the corner of his jacket and tugged again while his other hand pointed at the rectangular thing that just stopped in front of them, a bus to be precise.

Normally he wouldn’t give a damn about a bus, as he was on the verge of kicking Sungmin’s , but Hyukjae looked so cute like a kid, holding his jacket and all, hence Donghae couldn’t help but compile to the wish of the lonely guy and pulled the still complaining Sungmin who had the audacity to throw a tantrum, even stomping his foot and flailing his hands around like a child, completely embarrassing him in the eyes of the few audience who were entertained with the friends’ bickering, into the bus following the lead of Hyukjae. He threw Sungmin into a corner seat. As far away from him as possible and plopped beside Hyukjae, releasing a long suffered sigh.

He was really annoyed with his best friend, and he couldn’t control his irritated expression “stupid Ungmin, I’ll kick your so hard that the other side will be swollen enough to adjust your lop-sided ” he muttred under his breath.

But his frown was lifted off from his face once he heard a subtle laugh. His curse about Sungmin must have reached the ears of the one beside him. He turned to look at the guy beside him only to see Hyukjae was trying to control his laughter. Donghae was really mesmerized by the scene in front him. There was the smile he was always looking for in Hyukjae, too bad it was hidden behind the palm of his hand.

Hyukjae, feeling the stare from Donghae, immediately masked his emotions and stopped his smile, returning to his sad face.

“I like it” Donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter