Chapter 2

Waiting for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae would loose him with whatever the decision that he’s going to make. He felt like dying, he even hated to be near the sea that he loved once, since it always reminded him of this guy.

 

This guy who goes by the name Hyukjae. Lee Hyukjae. Donghae's love, joy, pain and despair.

 

It all started five months ago, when Donghae had six months vacation to be home after being in the ship for nearly a year. Donghae's mother was so excited to have him back, she missed him so much. So does Donghae, he missed his mother, brother, friends, home. Hence he was happy to have this vacation, he even counted the days for it. He wanted to be back in everyone's life as soon as possible. He bought so many souvenir for everyone.

Right now, he's counting the minutes to reach the port where he's sure that his brother is waiting. Earlier that day, a yatch came to fetch him along with his fellow officers who are returning home like him. They finally reached the port after two long hours of travelling. All of his officers hugged each other and went on their way to meet their family who came to receive them.

Donghae looked around and saw that his brother Donghwa was waiting for him, and just the sight of his brother turned him into a five year old kid. He dropped all of his bags, ran towards his brother and jumped on him, hugging him tightly, he even had tears in his eyes being the crybaby that he is. He heard his brother chuckle and tightened the hold against him, which showed how much they missed each other's presence in their life. 

When Donghae finally had enough of hugging his brother, he let go of him and turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder and found his bestfriend Sungmin smiling at him widely. Donghae wasted no time and pounced on him which made both of them to tumble down and they fell flat on the surface, with Donghae on top of Sungmin.

"You are as childish as ever Donghae" Sungmin groaned, as he tried to push Donghae away, but Donghae only tightened his hug,

"But I missed you so much Min, did you come just now? Donghae inquired.

"No, I came with Donghwa hyung"

"But then you were not here when I found him, where were you?"

"oh, I was with Hyukjae"

"Who?"

"There, he's standing over there" Sungmin pointed to a lonely figure standing a little away from them looking out to the sea.

"Who is he? Donghae asked.

"He's my childhood friend from Ilsan"

"Oh, did he come with you guys?"

"No, I only saw him after I came here"

"Oh, alright then, come on Min, let's go, I'm eager to see my mom"

"Aish, you have to get off from me first, will ya?" that's when Donghae noticed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter