Chapter 1

Waiting for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Donghae has a wonderful life one could ever imagine, he works as a marine officer, the job that he loved the most, he gets payed well, he has bought a big mansion for his family, showered them in luxury. He enjoyed his stay at the ship and being so close to the sea which always reminds him of his father, infact he took on this job only because he wanted to experience the same job as his father, ever since his father’s death when he was in middle school. It costs him to be away from his mother and brother but he never regretted it. He might not have worked hard for it, but his every wish came true. Well, he sure is lucky to have parents who would do anything to make his wish come true, and to add up the fuel, his brother Donghwa spoiled him too much. So it’s safe to say that Donghae doesn’t have to work hard or be sincere in anything to attain it. But don’t come to a conclusion about this guy yet. He may be spoiled, but he is your typical “good” boy that your mother would always compare you guys with, just to scold, to shout at you saying why you can’t be like him. He’s one selfless, kind, honest guy one could ever imagine.

 

Maybe that’s why he’s suffering now.

 

Donghae never thought there will come a day where he has to make a decision, to choose over his work, his work that he loved, to cherish the memory of his beloved father.

He never thought that there will be a day where he will actually regret ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter