Chapter 8

Behind The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Yong Hwa and Shin Hye placed teir own order , both of them talk to each other until they didn't realize actually there a woman who's looked at their table. The woman start stood up from her chair then she walked to Yong Hwa and Shin Hye's table. She patted his shoulder and said " Hai Mr Jung Yong Hwa long time no see " the she took a seat at an empty chair which is near Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa knew there someone behind him and he heard it because he got the feeling then he turned to his side and he stare at that woman while controlling his anger and shrugged her hand off from his shoulder and said " What are you doing here ?"

" Hey my little puppy is this how the way you greet me after a long time we have not meet ? don't you miss me my beloved nephew , oh! who's this lady beside you ?" 

" Annyeong haseyo , I'm Park In Ha- imnida , I also Jung Yong Hwa's ......" Shin Hye was about to complete her introduction but Yong hwa cut her sentences off " tell me why should I miss you ?" he scoffed off.

" You such an , I'm the one who rised you when your mother were died and is this the way you treat me ?! " his aunty exclaimed angrily and before she left the scene she said " Don't ever think that no one can step on your head even though you already a successful business man now. I'm sure there'll be a lot people out there who's want to see you break down. " 

______________________________________________________

After dinner 

Yong Hwa asked Shin Hye to goes back to their room , so that she can have eough rest for tomorrow , at the time he also need some space to take a walk night before he goes to sleep. At first Shin Hye  okay with it , but after she recalled all the conversation he had with his aunty it made her hesisted with her own decision. So she decided to walk with him.

They walk side by side and out of the blue YongHwa asked her " Why you did not say anything ?" 

" I just don't want to interfere your family's probleams "

Yong Hwa down his face "  don't tell my hyung about what happen today , because I don't want him to get involve"

" I'm not such a blabbermouth " She mummbles her own self

Yong Hwa heard what she said then he decide to by saying   " Whose know you'll tell him because you guys couple right" 

Without his knowing Shin Hye's hand landed at Yong Hw 's left  muscular arm "  Ouch ! Yah! why you such violent , woman should act femine not such a brutal" He whining 

" I told you hundreds time already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter