Chapter 6

Behind The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In tthe other side 

Yong Hwa had been dosing off to his sleep , while Shin Hye she's too busy organizing the paper works for the meeting.Sometimes she takea look at Yong Hwa. After she finished her job , she turned her body faced Yong Hwa, she staring the figure in front of her but ir's didn't last long when a flight attendent disturbed her by asking what menu she order. 

Shin Hye order 2 spagghetti carbonara and 1 red wine fro Yong Hwa and 1 orange Juice for her. When the food had been served by the flight attendent, Shin Hye woke Yong Hwa Up and assure him to eat. Yong Hwa was surprised when he saw his favourite food on his dine table. it's been alog time since he eat it. " how do you know my favourite food ?" he moved his eye's direction at her. Shin Hye became daze with his question " Carbonara is your favourite food ?" she asked him back and give him a straight face. 

Yong release a deep sigh and folded his arm " why you always questioning me instead of answering my question?" while his eyes still focus at her . Shin Hye chuckled with her own respone " I'm sorry sir " she apologize softly. As both of them dig in with their on food , after that Shin Hye fall asleep and unknowingly her head landed on Yong Hwa's shoulder and it make Yong Hwa startled with it. at first he want to move it but somehwo this beautiful creature make him stopped his action so he just let it be. " she must be tired" his thought.

As the aeroplane landed and the manager flight attendent announced about their arrival at the airport in Jeju Shin Hye awake from her sleep and hen she realize that she sleep on his shoulder and their head stuck together in between . Shin Hye felt very awkward and embarrassed at the time with her own mistake. " aish how could this happend ? Shin Hye dho chincha mitcheoso !!" she scolded herself silently.

without her knowing actually Yong Hwa know that she woke up but he pretend to be sleep because he know if both wake up at the same time Shin Hye will felt very very embarrassed like right now her cheeks became really red like tomato. Yong Hwa smiled while watcheing her cute antics and he quite anjoyed it by having her head landed on his shoulder. , so he can smelled he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter