Chapter 7

Behind The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they arrived they went to the hotel and Shin Hye quickly went to the counter reception and asked the manager hotel about room vacancies. 

At the reception counter : 

Manager: Annyeong Haseyo miss , May I help You ?

Shin Hye: Nae annyeong haseyo , I just want to ask about rooms booked under Jung Corporation ? 

Manager:Okay miss let me check first

The manager clicked the mouse and chceked the name list in their hotel's system account to check if there is any booking under Jung Corporation. 

Manager: I'm sorry miss , your company have not informed us about booking any rooms. Usually they informed us but not this time.

Shin Hye: oh , that weird I already told my friend for the booking. mmmmmm....but you guys still have empty room right ? 

She asked expecfully

Manager: I'm sorry miss , all room are fully booked already and some of them are currently in used. We only had Duplex room and Suite room  that are available.

( Duplex room is a room which is been spread on two floors connected by an internail staircase )

Shin Hye was stunned for a moment and tried to understand what the manager said. Shin Hye was in her deep thought and didn't realize the manager was still spoke with her. 

" miss ?" the manager called her again when she didn't get any response from Shin Hye.

Shin Hye : Are you kidding me ? How can I stay in one room with him ?

Manager : pardon? 

Shin Hye: Okay I'll just take duplex room then.

I rather take duplex room than suite room stayed together with him in one room will make my day worst not to mention to share in one bed with him it make me want to faint " she cringe with her own thought 

After she finished the discussion with the manager hotel and got the key room she showed the key at Yong Hwa with sad face plus annoyed face. " What's wrong ? " he aksed as he also confuse with Shin Hye's facial.

Shin Hye just low her face as she don't want to face him ' We have problem , the manager said our company have not inform them to booking any rooms for us . So I have not choice but just take the duplex room " 

" What? You What?! " he asked loudy 

" I told you sir I have no choice and it better choose duplex room rather then suite room !" Shin Hye said loudly and end up pouted her lips cutely without her realize. 

Yong Hwa just rub his forehead  with his right hand "okay , if you said so I think we had no choice and one more thing I will use upstairs and you use downstairs."

Shin Hye just sigh as what she heard and she just agreed with whatever decision he made . 

" As you please and I don't care because I know my own position " and walked straight to the lift. 

As the lift door open Shin Hye quickly enter and push button 7th and their luggage still at the lobby and the bell boy will bring it for them. When Yong Hwa was about to walk into the lift there a woman who's walked behind him and that woman's perfume seem so familiar for him. So he turned his back to take a looked at that woman but he only can see her short hair and body figure. He shook his thought maybe it another person he told to himself. 

Room: 

Shin Hye open the door and waked om , once she open it the looked really beautiful , the interior design so perfect and it can make people felt so comfortble with it. She randomly walk inside the room as she checked the bathroom , bedroom , balcony  and their small kitchen for making a hot drink only. Shin Hye felt so relief when she saw there another extra bed downstairs near their small living room because she thought she has to sleep on the long sofa while Yong Hwa is so eager take the upstairs. 

" Are you that happy ?" he asked when he saw Shin Hye happily touring the room. 

Shin Hye was startled with his all sudden talk " oh ? nae .. because this is my first time got to sleep in duplex room" she told him honestly.

He just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter