Chapter 3

Behind The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At hospital 

"Park Geun Hyung-sshi please enter room 3 to meet the doctor " the nurse callde you shin hye's father name 

"Inha-ya..you wait here , I'll comeback don't worry" Park Geun Hyung told his daughter to stay instead of let her in together with him.

Shin hye pouted her lips at her father after that she went back to her seat and she took out her mobile phone . as she too engrossed browsing something then there An article that caught her attention . 

Article: THE SECOND SON OF JUNG CONSTRUCTION COMPANY HAS RETURNED BACK TO KOREA AFTER A LONG STAY IN US.

" so all this time he stay at US " Shin hye thought . The the conversation she had with Yong Hwa yesterday rewind back in her mind. 

Flash back: 

Yong hwa was stop in front of her while both his eyes glaring at shin hye " I hate it when my brother taking your side. I don't think I need someone to guiding  about office's matter since I'm  over genius & capable compare to him. Whatever relationship you have with my hyung I don't care and I'm not a busy body person . I'm not someone  can trust people easily , especially people like..." 

" Did I do anything wrong? Why you hate me like I'm your enemy , have we meet before? "  She kept asking question in a calm voice.

Yong Hwa just staytunned looking at her from head to toe. The he realize this girl in front of him indeed very beautiful compare to his ex-girlfriend. Her angelic face make her look innocent.

Shin Hye felt awkward when she caught Yong hwa was stared at her as if he stare into her soul.

"If y..yo..you hav..have nothing to say I'll leave now" shin hye said while shuttering then she turned and leave Yong Hwa without giving him a chance to answer her questions.

End FlashBack.

Park Geun Hyung who just got out from the doctor's room saw his daughter sitting alone, It's look like she was dreaming. He was wondering did she have any problems or other else. Then Park Geun Hyung walk slowly near his daugther and take a seat beside her.

"Inha-ya ..did you have any problems?" Park Geun Hyung asked her 

Shin hye got sense back when she heard Park Geun Hyun's voice. She shook her head and let out a faint smile ton ensure her father that she okay .

"Why your face look so troubled since yesterday? Are you having a hard time with the job?" Park Geun Hyung kept throw alot of questions at his daughter. Shin hye sigh she knew her father always worried about her.

"Appa , you're too much about me. I just want you need to keep healthy and stay longer with me. You're only one I had ao please eat your medicines on time and if there anything you need just tell me okay ! " 

"Aigo.... This kid, I don't have much encourage to live longer with you. Just now doctor said I just need enough rest & doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter