Chapter 4

Behind The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day before the flight.

At Park's house

Shin hye is to busy packing her things until she didn't realise her father was standing at the frame door. 

"Ahuk...ahuk..." her father made a fake cough. "Are you going to somewhere?" he asked. 

"Nae appa tomorrow I had work outstation at Jeju Island with my boss" Shin Hye said as she continued folded her clothes.

"With Il Woo?" he asked 

"Aniya appa I go with his fierces brother" she said as she rolled her eyes when she remember Yong Hwa's face.

Park Geun Hyun smiled mischievous at his daughter "aigoo now my beloved daughter have boyfriend ey.....Is he good looking?"

"Ey..what're you talking about, I told you that he's my boss.So I have to stick with him like a glue and for appa information he too boring and very fierce too. I hate him please stop teasing me by mentioning his name .Arasoyo appa? " She said as she made a puppy eye infront her father.

Park Geun Hyun smiled looking at her daughter behavior and he Shin hye's head " aigoo Uri-Tal...."

_________________________________________________________________

At Jung's Mansion

As soon as Yong Hwa park his car infront the big gate he immediately remember the memories he has in the past.Where's the last time these place is used to be like a heaven for him. When he was a kid he used to played with his brother Il Woo. There always someone accompanied them.

He stepped into the house and ge was welcome by an old woman around 58 years old.

" welcome home doren-yim" the old woman greet him.

He bowed his head at the old woman that used to be his nanny and the maid in this mansion. "You're still work here I thought after....." his cutt off by the woman 

" Yes doren-yim but At that time I also need more money that why I still work here"  she said. 

" I'm glad you still work here because you're the only one I can trust despite hyung (Il Woo)" yong hwa said . he was about to walk but there a voice "Oh! You are here already" said Jung Kyeong

His expression changed from smiled turn to a straight face when ge saw that si called 'Fake Omma'. Without any thinking and response to her question Yong Hwa just walk inside. 

" you're not going to greet me? I'm your mother "  Jung Kyeongstate in firm.

Yong Hwa stop his walk, then ge turned around and smirk at her and said "excuse me , since when you be my mother ? As I know no one can replace the real mrs Jung in this house and in my heart you're just my father's mistress " 

" HOE DARE YOU SAID THAT JUNG YONG HWA !" His father interrupt their conversation "until when you're going to be like thistowards us? I thought after appa let you go to USA you're going to be okay but I'm wrong, your mother already dead Yong Hwa . what you want me to do?" 

Yong Hwa felt like his anger become increasing he stared at his father dangerously and said " my real omma is Kim Hae sook you divorce her first and she dead because of you. You're the one who's kill her, you married Jin Kyeong which is the current mrs jung (Jung kyeong) "

Jung JIn (his father ( felt so helpless when he geard what yong hwa said no matter how ge explain to his son. Yong Hwa will never understand he so different from his brother. Both women becime sulent when they heard father and son argument.

" Good morning appa! Oh? Oppa you're hear ! " said Yoorim and she hug her father and about to hug Yong Hwa but Avoid Her and Yong Hwa said " I'm not you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter