Chapter 2

Behind The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the meeting room 

Everybody was busy with their in papers , when they heard the door cracked opened . All their head turned at the door & only saw a man with cool appearance walk in , then went to the meeting table with a manners.  

"  Jaesong hamnida I'm late "  the man said as he bow his head.

Jung Il Woo immediately stand up & then he stood beside the young man , as he want to introduce the new young man to the employees. 

" First of all let's welcome my younger brother and the second son of the Jung Construction Company. He'll be permanently stay here, so from now on he will be the vice president. Okay , Mr Jung Yong Hwa would you like to say something to our employees?" Il Woo asked and hugged yong hwa as soon as he finished his speech .

Yong hwa tap his brother's back then he released it and facing ti the front as he ready for the speech . 

"  as you guys know I'm Jung Yong Hwa and the second son of Jung Company. I'm standing infront all of you as a vice president . I returned to korea because there some problems that I need to solve. So please mind your words when speak up with me and lastly show me your respect " Yong hwa said then he leave the meeting room 

All of sudden the atmosphere in the meeting room become silent when they heard Yong Hwa's speech . They were wonder what the meaning behind those speech .

Jung Il Woo Instruct Shin Hye to look for Yong Hwa . Shin Hye made her way to the rooftop cause her instinct told her that he 'll be there . Just then he saw him sitting on the beanch at the rooftop.

Shin Hye took a deep breath before she spoke " mmmmmm.... Sir I'm sorry for disturbing you but President asked me to leading you to your office room " 

" I'm not a kids , I know where should I go. Go away don't disturb me" he said as his back still facing shin hye . 

" But the president asked me to lead you....... If ...If not he'll mad at me if I didn't listen to his instructions." shin hye spoke while shuttering .

Yong Hwa stood up from the beanch then he glare at shin hye before he walk away past her .

Shin Hye felt relief

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter