The Spell(whut?)

Fake Spell Gone Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***A/N: why am I so lazy when its time to update???

 

 

Classes had ended and Minseok went to his locker when he saw a sticky note attached to it.

 

 

'Meet as outside da gate letar…

-Kim Jongdae'

 

 

Minseok mentally facepalmed. Of all people, it has to be Jongdae to write the note. Was this kid educated or what?

 

 

He sighed and decided to continue reading the end of the note which said,

 

 

'Ps.Bring ur frends to'

 

 

He couldn't take it anymore, and so, he had facepalmed for real. Jongdae needs more education in note taking, plus writing and spellings, and a side-line of grammar correction. No, actually he needs more education.

 

 

"Minseok!"

 

 

"Luhan!" Minseok called back and waved his hand at the petite male waving at him.

 

 

"Uhm…where's Baek?" Minseok questioned while looking around when he realized that Baekhyun wasn't with Luhan.

 

 

Usually, the two would be together and meet Minseok here at the locker halls.

 

 

"Huh? I thought--"

 

 

"Luhaaaaaan!!!!" Someone whailed and clinged on Luhan's shoulder.

 

 

Oh, it's Baekhyun.

 

 

"Where were you?!" The eyeliner loving boy whailed again, stomping his feet. "I was looking for you-- hey, what's that, Seok?" Luhan questioned back to Minseok, earning a "I asked you first don't ditch my question!" from Baekhyun.

 

 

"Hmn? Oh, this? Jongdae said we should meet them outside the school gate" Minseok replied and crumpled the paper.

 

 

Just looking at the hand writing makes him wanna puke. So horrible!

 

 

"What about it?" Luhan feigned innocence, though he really knew that it was about the project.

 

 

"Probably about the project" Minseok shrugged and Luhan's last sanity for not making the project snapped. "Well? Let's go!" Luhan fake cheered and went forth the hallway followed by Minseok and Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me, have you seen a walking eyeliner, a human food and a talking deer?"

 

 

"The are you Jo--" Minseok cursed but got stopped by Baekhyun by covering his mouth with his beautiful hands.

 

 

"Jongdae, stop"

 

 

"Okay duizhang,  geez you're no fun" Jongdae scoffed earning a snicker and a derp face from Chanyeol.

 

 

"Okay, so…where should we do our project?" Luhan questioned, trying to break the evil tension Minseok gave Jongdae.

 

 

"Where else? We can do it at Suho's house" Kris stated plainly and Luhan's own self warned not to slit Kris' throat if he, himself wants to live.

 

 

"Unless you have plans tonight" Kris added and Baekhyun, Luhan and Minseok shared eye contact before shaking their heads no.

 

 

"K…" Kris replied and went to the driver's seat. "Hey duizhang, isn't 'OK' short for 'OKAY'? Then why did you just say only 'K'? Are you that lazy, duizh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter