Elements (of us)

Fake Spell Gone Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kr is Krypton"

 

 


"Rb is Rubidium"

 

 

 


"Sr is Stron—"

 

 

 

Minseok and Luhan groaned when Baekhyun's phone started ringing, indicating that he had received a call. For the upteenth time that night.

 

 

 

 

"Just..." Minseok breathed, hands twitching on top of the table as he calms himself down, ignoring the urge of stabbing the phone with his pen, "... just answer the call before I pour gasoline on that and go all BTS' Fire"

 

 

 

 

"Oka.....y?" Baekhyun coughs and picked his phone steadily, looking at the caller I.D. which showed the bold letterings of an unknown number. But if he were to question Minseok's sanity though, it's only a really thin line of string. About the whole BTS' Fire, Luhan and Baekhyun were sure Minseok don't fanboy over the seven boys, even if they knew they were hella great. It was just some random girl was playing the song in class, and put it on repeat. It had been stuck in their heads 'till this very second, most of it in Minseok's.

 

 

 

 

"Hello?" Baekhyun spoke, massaging his temple, clearly irritated that this person just kept on ruining their study time.

 

 

 

 

He was startled when a deep cheery voice spoke up, "hi Baek!"

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun squinted his eyes at the set of numbers as the caller until a name popped into his mind, "Chanyeol?"

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Minseok turned their gazes to him, looking curious as to why Chanyeol would call him at this time.

 

 

 

 

"How'd you know? Never mind... can you come out for a second?"

 

 

 

 

"I'm having a study time with Lu-ge and Minseok hyung here" Baekhyun rolled his eyes and twirled the pen on his fingers, memorizing the set of elements in his mind. Yes, they're memorizing elements, since it was highly required in their Science class and since they had forgotten most of the elements other than Hydrogen, Helium and etcetera. 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun had placed the call to speaker mode, so Minseok and Luhan could hear what nonsense Chanyeol would be talking about.

 

 

 

 

"Woah, what a coincidence! I was going to invite you three to have a study time with me, Jongdae and Kris hyung!" Chanyeol's grin could be noticed by the way he talked.

 

 

 

 

"I was hoping if you say yes?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter