I'm Sorry

Fake Spell Gone Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Look out!" 

 

 

 

The loud scream brought Yifan back to consciousness as someone had pulled him to the right, away from the commotion in the playground. 

 

 

 

"Are you crazy?! Why didn't you move away?! You could get hit with the ball!" Was what the older boy said to him first, making Yifan flinch back at the tone of his voice.

 

 

 

Yifan has no idea what he's talking about. Really. But he's scared of what would happen next. He's scared at this boy in front of him. 

 

 

 

The older one softened as soon as he noticed the scared expression on the kid's face and mumbled, "sorry... it's just that you didn't realize the ball was about to hit you and I was alarmed"

 

 

 

Oh.

 

 

 

So that's what it's all about.

 

 

 

The boy suddenly smiled and extended his arms, "my name's Luhan! What's yours?"

 

 

 

Yifan was internally debating whether he'd tell him or not. If he does what would happen? 

 

 

 

Luhan looked like a good guy so why not?

 

 

 

"Y-Yifan" he stuttered earning a squeal from Luhan and got himself trapped in his embrace.

 

 

 

"You're cute," Luhan giggled as he tightened his hug, "don't worry Fanfan, I'll protect you from getting hurt!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan smiled as he reminisce about their childhood, fingers grazing against the sides of the photo album.

 

 

 

He had one for himself, filling it with pictures of him and Yifan together when they were young. 

 

 

 

Those were the days he missed the most.

 

 

 

But apparently his 'best friend' decided to change and leave him as well as their times together. Using all the memories they've had together as a threat that claws in Luhan's chest. He sighed and placed the photo album back on his study desk.

 

 

 

"All I wish for is a chance for us to make things up," Luhan sighed as he pulled a pillow to his chest, "but no, he had to act like an " he scoffed and looked at the pillow in his arms.

 

 

 

Apparently, that pillow was the one Kris gave to him as a present before he realized Kris would leave him. It's nothing special, really, since it was brought at the mall. 

 

 

 

But it was because Kris used it and yeah, Luhan had a habit of stealing things from him. So that was why Kris gave it to him.

 

 

 

"Tell me why you aren't being the 'Yifan' I used to know!" He demanded the clueless (and lifeless) pillow as if it was Kris himself, shaking it back and forth. "Tell.Me.Why"

 

 

 

About five minutes later, he stops torturing the fluffy pillow and hugs it back instead.

 

 

 

"What's the point? He's not going to talk to me anymore, anyway" he admits begrudgingly, leaning on top of the pillow when he suddenly, suddenly thought of something, "unless if I talk to him first"

 

 

 

He giggles happily, jumping on his heels and twirling around with the pillow tossed up in the air a couple  more times, "Xi Luhan you are a genius!" He tells himself and jumps on his bed again, the matters creaking underneath his weight. 

 

 

 

His breathing is unstable after the little celebratory dance he did and just decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter