Pretend

Fake Spell Gone Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byun ing Baekhyun!" Luhan screamed and pulled the said boy out of his chair. Or at least he tried.

 

 

 

"Stand up from that ing chair, please!" Minseok grunts and accompanied Luhan in pulling Baekhyun off, because it was way pass after class time.

 

 

 

"Save me from Park Chanyeol! That guy is a monster!" Baekhyun screeched and then flew off of his chair with a noticeable pop sound and ended up faceplanting the floor.

 

 

 

"Baekhyun," Minseok cooed and Baekhyun cringed, "Park Chanyeol won't be here to scare yo—"

 

 

 

An almost well known deep voice echoes through the corridors, which made Minseok facepalm.

 

 

 

"Well this got real" Luhan groaned and helped Baekhyun climbed off the window before Chanyeol had barged in, a big creepy smile on his face with his right eye twitching.

 

 

 

The two boys namely Minseok and Luhan embraced each other and screamed, saying that the monster should spare them. And the monster is Chanyeol.

 

 

 

"Guys, it's just me," Chanyeol scrunched his nose when no one paid attention, "anyway, where's my Baekkie?" He grinned.

 

 

 

Minseok and Luhan turned pale.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't tell him…" Baekhyun whispered while he shakes his head, hands clutching the branch tightly.

 

 

 

That's where he fell after jumping from the window.

 

 

 

"Baekhyun? Uh… yeah… he's… he's…" Minseok stuttered, hands shaking.

 

 

 

"He's —"

 

 

 

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL HIM!!" Baekhyun covers his mouth with his hand, shocked. If only he didn't pressure himself because of Chanyeol's presence, maybe he didn't shout. Why was he acting stupid suddenly?

 

 

 

"There you are!" Chanyeol smiles that shocked Baekhyun once again, and because he clung to the branch like a koala, he immediately let go, making himself fall.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter